how to keep the love alive?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

how to keep the love alive?

Postby myrrbelle » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:14 am

sometimes love fades..when something went wrong and unexpected circumstances occur..how to keep it alive in any kind of struggles?
myrrbelle

Re: how to keep the love alive?

Postby mardall2 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:14 am

avoid finding fault, but instead be always sweet to each other and avoid provocative, ncomfortable & irrelevant discussion, like making simple issues bigger or rather complicated.

Ron
mardall2

Postby cutegen » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:24 pm

Stop Pushing Him/Her Away
--------------------------------------------
There are many, little things we do (consciously and unconsciously) that push our partners away. Many are afraid of intimacy and do a great deal to short circuit it. Take a little while to write down ways in which you push him/her away. This is not to blame yourself, but to become aware of the times when you are not actually inviting closeness, but putting on the brakes.

Now, decide to change the way you behave. Each day take one item on your list (the way you’ve pushed him away) and do the opposite. For example, rather than criticizing him in public, say nice things about him with friends. A few small actions can have huge effects. .
cutegen

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:01 am

myrrbelle wrote:sometimes love fades..when something went wrong and unexpected circumstances occur..how to keep it alive in any kind of struggles?

People have their own personality and outlook in life especially when it comes to relationship. There are people who tend to give up when there's something wrong with the relationship while some tend to stay even though they have that notion in mind that it won't work anymore. I guess its just depend on the situation. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
chaychay644

Postby cutegen » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:22 am

i remember in my last pinoy boyfriend...we are on for 2 years and half...but still we didnt last...at first i feel that he really love me and i to him too...but when time goes by i notice that we are not really meant for each other coz we have different principles in life...to make the story short...even though i love him..i am the one who let him go, i set him free..because i have noticed that i am not one who made the effort for our relationship...and then after 6 months since we are off i heard that he is married already...

so in our situation i have learned that if we do anything or everything to make the love alive..but if your partner didnt participate or you are just the one who is doing the effort your relationship will be dead... :D

In entering a relationships, both of you will take time to each other...talk and share everything... :)
cutegen

Postby chaychay644 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:18 pm

cutegen wrote:
so in our situation i have learned that if we do anything or everything to make the love alive..but if your partner didnt participate or you are just the one who is doing the effort your relationship will be dead... :D

In entering a relationships, both of you will take time to each other...talk and share everything... :)

yeah, i agree with you :) :) :) it's not really healthy to have a one-sided relationship wherein only one party is involve in making everything works..so, if anyone here experience this better dump your bf/gf coz i am sure it won't last a life time :) :) :)
chaychay644

Postby cutegen » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:10 am

chaychay644 wrote:
cutegen wrote:

yeah, i agree with you :) :) :) it's not really healthy to have a one-sided relationship wherein only one party is involve in making everything works..so, if anyone here experience this better dump your bf/gf coz i am sure it won't last a life time :) :) :)

:lol: :lol: you are right chay..its better to not waste time for him or her...it hurt for the first time but when days and weeks goes by it will disappear ....as wht my friend say when she was heart broken before...this is her quotes..so simple but funny..

" f d one i lov doesnt loveme back
im not 2 dpressd
i juz think bout it 4 awyl
cry alil bit
wyp my tirs and say
"ka weird sad niya oi d mupatol ug GWAPA!!..HAHA"
cutegen

Postby wildermess » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:59 am

"how to keep the love alive?"
There are as many ways as there are people. One thing I know, Love is a choice. That's a fact.
Another thing I know is that you should never do or say anything that you can't take back.
The best secret I know is that there is beauty everywhere if you know where to look.
wildermess

Postby chaychay644 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:52 pm

cutegen wrote:
chaychay644 wrote:
cutegen wrote:
" f d one i lov doesnt loveme back
im not 2 dpressd
i juz think bout it 4 awyl
cry alil bit
wyp my tirs and say
"ka weird sad niya oi d mupatol ug GWAPA!!..HAHA"

lol cutegen..you're friend has a nice quote :lol: :lol: but, yeah..we don't have to beg anyone to love us back..if they don't..just daump them coz they will just give you headache :lol: :lol:
chaychay644

Postby ladystarfish09 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:16 am

stay honest to each other and go out for a romantic date! :) or read his/her past letters for you!
ladystarfish09

Next

Return to General Forum