New Year's Resolution

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: New Year's Resolution

Postby Edwin » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:41 am

crisipicada wrote:Many times i failed in my life and many times i try to get over. Many times i stumble and i try to let it go. Life is full of surprises which sometimes we do not expect. We try to be good and that good is not enough. Many times I try to do things to please others and in the end, sometimes it is not pleasing. Many times and all the time we failed promises and sometimes it gives disappointments and feelings are hurt. Many times we try to do our best and sometimes and more times our best is not best at all.

Now, I can conclude that we do nothing better as we continue to do what we do. Why? Because from the very start we cannot do best. It is by the grace of the above who help us in our infirmities to do better and He gives us strength. In Psalms 37:23, it says, "The steps of a good man is ordered by the Lord. And He delighteth in His ways." What an encouragement from above who gives us direction. In Proverbs 3:5-6, it says "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths. What a message to think that God is so loving and caring to us. We need to ask God to trust Him through everything. I personally sometimes fail this. I always ask God to increase my faith to Him and give Him my everything. Because only in Him makes the person truly satisfaction and joy in life.

This is so true, and wonderful news for us that we can look to the Lord to help us, and He will! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:40 pm

Honestly, I can't make it for my own. I need to have commit it to the Lord. :P :P :P
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:01 pm

crisipicada wrote:Honestly, I can't make it for my own. I need to have commit it to the Lord. :P :P :P

A positive attitude and commitment to the Lord will see us through! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum