What will your wedding and honeymoon be like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What will your wedding and honeymoon be like?

Postby crisipicada » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:11 pm

I believe it is very romantic to spend honeymoon in the beach. While the husband is chasing his wife it is a lot of fun. When he catches then he will hug and kiss and the wife will hug the husband too. How sweet while both are so romantic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby eStu » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:43 pm

crisipicada wrote:I believe it is very romantic to spend honeymoon in the beach. While the husband is chasing his wife it is a lot of fun. When he catches then he will hug and kiss and the wife will hug the husband too. How sweet while both are so romantic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree, the beach is very romantic, especially around dusk/sunset, or sunrise.

Crisi... what happens if the wife is a talented sprinter? Then she will run away and her husband can't catch her... hehe, maybe she could spare his blushes and keep the fun going by accidentally tripping over? ;) :lol: I'm hopeful that when I marry I will be able to run faster than my wife, but if I can't then I think I will use laughter to slow her down, nobody can run fast while laughing. ;) :)
eStu

Postby chaychay644 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:46 pm

i only wanted a simple wedding..as much as possible only relatives and some close friends present..

honeymoon?..in a nice peaceful and romantic place..hmmm..where could it be?..lol
chaychay644

Postby edeline » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:56 am

crisipicada wrote:I believe it is very romantic to spend honeymoon in the beach. While the husband is chasing his wife it is a lot of fun. When he catches then he will hug and kiss and the wife will hug the husband too. How sweet while both are so romantic. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes indeed, it is very romantic to have the honeymoon in the beach. That will be very sweet and I think the girl will just explode in so much love and sweetness that she is receiving from her husband. Carrying also of the wife will be very wonderful. When the guy will whisper, at last I have you now. You have been my long dream that I was always wishing to have..sweet ;) ;) ;)
edeline

Postby edeline » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:59 am

eStu wrote:

I agree, the beach is very romantic, especially around dusk/sunset, or sunrise.

Crisi... what happens if the wife is a talented sprinter? Then she will run away and her husband can't catch her... hehe, maybe she could spare his blushes and keep the fun going by accidentally tripping over? ;) :lol: I'm hopeful that when I marry I will be able to run faster than my wife, but if I can't then I think I will use laughter to slow her down, nobody can run fast while laughing. ;) :)

There was a reality but appears like a joke when my friend told me that her other friend was married and was virgin. \during their first night, though not plan the husband was chasing his wife because his wife was afraid for the first time.
Can't imagine it needed chasing..hehe. You are right with that, nobody can run fast of he/she is laughing.
edeline

Postby edeline » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:12 am

I am dreaming that our honeymoon will be very romantic. We will be in a peaceful place wherein nobody bothers us. In a place where we have been and we both like it very much because I don't want it to be spoiled in case we will nt like the place if that is new. Before anything else, how I wish we can watch the sunset together while his hands running through my hair saying what he wants to say. I will be looking at him closely and utter the words I LOVE YOU SO MUCH slowly.
edeline

Postby Edwin » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:31 pm

Peaceful, secluded, and romantic, and that sounds wonderful! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:09 am

edeline wrote:I am dreaming that our honeymoon will be very romantic. We will be in a peaceful place wherein nobody bothers us. In a place where we have been and we both like it very much because I don't want it to be spoiled in case we will nt like the place if that is new. Before anything else, how I wish we can watch the sunset together while his hands running through my hair saying what he wants to say. I will be looking at him closely and utter the words I LOVE YOU SO MUCH slowly.

that is supeeeeeeeeeeeeeer duper romantic edeline..i have already pictured that scene on my mind.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
chaychay644

Postby edeline » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:03 pm

chaychay644 wrote:
edeline wrote:I am dreaming that our honeymoon will be very romantic. We will be in a peaceful place wherein nobody bothers us. In a place where we have been and we both like it very much because I don't want it to be spoiled in case we will nt like the place if that is new. Before anything else, how I wish we can watch the sunset together while his hands running through my hair saying what he wants to say. I will be looking at him closely and utter the words I LOVE YOU SO MUCH slowly.

that is supeeeeeeeeeeeeeer duper romantic edeline..i have already pictured that scene on my mind.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Chaychay, we the girls usually imagine what we are saying. We will try it soon and tell me if you have tried. hehe
It is just so comforting when you are touched by your love one and the one who loves you. The two of you together watching that sunset thinking of nothing but happiness and how you two wanted so much each other. I really want that so much and sitting on his lap. :D
edeline

Postby Edwin » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:43 pm

Our daughter, Dianne, says that it is always fun to dream, and especially if it can be reality! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum