Christmas Messages

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Christmas Messages

Postby crisipicada » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:51 am

I am inviting everyone to please write messages to your love one, family, relatives, friends and to all you want to greet on Christmas. Express your thought and hearts to all whom you love and to all you wish to tell how much they meant to you. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: Christmas Messages

Postby crisipicada » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:55 am

Across the Miles
"Niether time
nor distance parts
kindred thoughts or close-knit
heart."
Wish we could be together
At this happy time of year-
The season would be especially nice,
If somehow you were near-
But even though we'll be apart
At Christmastime, it's true,
YOu'll still be very close in heart-
All the season though.

Merry Christmas
crisipicada

Postby tom » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:46 pm

i want to thank you, crisipicada, for being a dear, sweet friend this year... salamat, crisi...
    your jokes, your kindness, and your sweetness has cheered me up many times when i have felt sad, forsaken and alone ;) :) :D ...
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby Edwin » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:40 pm

tom wrote:
    i want to thank you, crisipicada, for being a dear, sweet friend this year... salamat, crisi...
    your jokes, your kindness, and your sweetness has cheered me up many times when i have felt sad, forsaken and alone ;) :) :D ...

I will second that, that Crisi is a very upbeat encouraging person with a godly perspective, and that is wonderful. For her to direct our minds to the things that really matter and God's perspective is very encouraging.

To all the other people on this forum, I would like to say that the posts are positive and provide encouraging words without the bickering or putting other people down that I have seen elsewhere. Everyone is always ready to be encouraging, positive, and even funny! I like the encouragement to live godly lives and reap the rewards of doing what Christian people should do. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:55 am

tom wrote:

Oh my friend, Tom. I never realize that i already made you feel better and cheered you up. I really had fun talking to you and i am grateful to have you as my friend. It makes me laugh when you have jokes, too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sometimes, when i get bored so I am thankful that God give you as my godly friend. You are there to cheer me up also. Thanks for being a friend and I hope you will not change. I hope i have lots of friend like you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:57 am

Edwin wrote:
tom wrote:

I will second that, that Crisi is a very upbeat encouraging person with a godly perspective, and that is wonderful. For her to direct our minds to the things that really matter and God's perspective is very encouraging.

To all the other people on this forum, I would like to say that the posts are positive and provide encouraging words without the bickering or putting other people down that I have seen elsewhere. Everyone is always ready to be encouraging, positive, and even funny! I like the encouragement to live godly lives and reap the rewards of doing what Christian people should do. :D :D :D :D

Thank you also, Mr. Edwin. I am glad that you like my post and I am thankful also for inspiring and sharing us about your life. It is a wonderful thing for us to know about lifestyle of foreigners like you.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:53 pm

My pleasure, Crisi! :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And thank you too!!!! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Tigger82d » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:44 am

I would like to wish you a Merry Chirstmas Crisi and thank you for putting that pic on here. I don't think anyone could look at your pic and not smile. Have a Happy Holiday
Tigger82d

Postby Edwin » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:15 pm

Tigger82d wrote:I would like to wish you a Merry Chirstmas Crisi and thank you for putting that pic on here. I don't think anyone could look at your pic and not smile. Have a Happy Holiday

Yes, smiles are very contageous! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smiles and laughter are good for your health. Belly laughter or laughing until your ribs hurt is good medicine! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby mjsty » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:00 pm

as i write this msg my heart is in sorrow..
:( :( :( to you my very good friend, I wish u all the best not only this christmas but through out the coming year, you will be a friend to me forever even sometimes i come into a decision of giving up our friendship because i felt that u never care my feelings or maybe u dont know about it. I dont remember a single time that u consider what i felt..u always thought that im tough, im hard and those shit emo is impossible to me...u and all of my friends and family dont know that behind my laughters and my strong personality is a soft heart that needed same as u all need. Im human too..hope u all dont forget.
:) :) :) for ur financial assistance i dont forget about it..thanks much..someday in GODs time i will return it to you.
:) :) :) for ur guidnace hundred thanks...
:) :) :) for the companion and friendship thousand thanks..
MERRIER CHRISTMAS & a BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!
'iloveyou my friend despite the misunderstandings....
"d0nt giVE UP jUst PRAY it w0rks!!!"
mjsty

Next

Return to General Forum