New Listings

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

New Listings

Postby logcabinman » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:44 am

Hi All,

Does anyone know why we have no new photo listings since November 29? I am looking for a friend and more...........

Logcabinman
logcabinman

Re: New Listings

Postby Tigger82d » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:26 am

Right now the guy who runs this site is on a trip to the Philippines helping with the orphange. He has been away for a while now but be patiant and I'm sure he will return soon, then he will have lots of catching up to do on getting new people up and taking old ones down. Best of luck to you on finding happiness.
Randy
Tigger82d

Postby logcabinman » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:34 am

That is GREAT news, I am also thinking of heading over to the Philippines as well in the early part of the new year.
logcabinman

Postby edeline » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:48 am

I am not sure if the administrator has went bback to his place. I think he is always doing his best in everyting here. I just can't imagine how he can manage it. Just thinking about this, makes me imagine how busy he is in maintaining this forum. It is a lot of work, Posting the pictures and sending the emails to those who ask for it. Just be patient..
edeline

Postby Edwin » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:06 pm

edeline wrote:I am not sure if the administrator has went bback to his place. I think he is always doing his best in everyting here. I just can't imagine how he can manage it. Just thinking about this, makes me imagine how busy he is in maintaining this forum. It is a lot of work, Posting the pictures and sending the emails to those who ask for it. Just be patient..

Yes, and he is a building contractor in Texas and a very busy man besides running this site. He is amazing, and it is amazing the amount of work involved with this site and then having his job as well! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby brat4300 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:17 pm

I got a message from him the other day and he was on his way back..Probably home now just trying to catch up from the time change and jet lag... I am sure he will be on it soon enough
brat4300

Postby Edwin » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:18 am

I had no problems with time change and jet lag going to the Philippines except that we all woke up in the middle of the night and thought it was time to get up and get to going. Coming back I was really tired and couldn't stay awake when I was supposed to be awake. I actually went to sleep and ran off the road, but I was very lucky/blessed. I was only going about 10 mph, and I went to sleep where there were not rocks, so the rushing of the grass on the side of the car woke me up. Coming back was like a return to reality, I almost wished I could have stayed in the Philippines because I had such a good time, but coming back was okay. All good things must come to an end, so they say! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Return to General Forum