What will your wedding and honeymoon be like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What will your wedding and honeymoon be like?

Postby edeline » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:43 am

Edwin wrote:Our daughter, Dianne, says that it is always fun to dream, and especially if it can be reality! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes it is fun dreaming but better if it will become a reality. However, I am not really focusing or thinking of the most possibilty that it will happen because sometimes I am thinking that dream is quite impossible to happen that is why called a dream. I am fun of day dreaming and I think most girls are also fun of it. Imagining so many happy things. We enjoy doing it.
edeline

Postby Edwin » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:19 pm

edeline wrote:
Edwin wrote:Our daughter, Dianne, says that it is always fun to dream, and especially if it can be reality! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes it is fun dreaming but better if it will become a reality. However, I am not really focusing or thinking of the most possibilty that it will happen because sometimes I am thinking that dream is quite impossible to happen that is why called a dream. I am fun of day dreaming and I think most girls are also fun of it. Imagining so many happy things. We enjoy doing it.

Yes, dreaming is fun, and having it become reality is much better! Then you have to pinch yourself to make sure you are awake and not dreaming! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby edeline » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:56 am

Edwin wrote:
edeline wrote:

Yes, dreaming is fun, and having it become reality is much better! Then you have to pinch yourself to make sure you are awake and not dreaming! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is really funny that I need to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming anymore. Daydreadming can create happiness to be but more on sorrow when I think that it is really impossible to happen. :cry: I do day dreaming oftentimes specially the wonderful things that had happened and just cherishing it. Afterwards it makes me sad, realizing it is not true. :cry:

I was day dreaming and when my friends asked me and said something to me I just said yes and yes. Later she asked me again about the topic we talked about, I said,,sorry i forgot and she was just confuse why I couldn't recap what we had discussed. When I am day dreaming, I prefer to be alone but so funny when i found myself already smiling because of what I am imagining. :D Who cares, day dreaming is for free..so I am having it as much as I can..hehe
edeline

Postby Chas » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:53 pm

I daydream a lot, my school teachers always used to complain about me day dreaming :(

I just try and avoid daydreaming when I am driving :D
Chas

Postby edeline » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Chas wrote:I daydream a lot, my school teachers always used to complain about me day dreaming :(

Wow you are daydreaming a lot? It is really a problem of the teacher because no matter what he/she does to let you understand the topic, that will be useless because you are concentrating on your daydream. You will always be in trouble with that.

It should be, avoid daydreaming whehn driving.
edeline

Postby Edwin » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:51 pm

edeline wrote:
Chas wrote:I daydream a lot, my school teachers always used to complain about me day dreaming :(

Wow you are daydreaming a lot? It is really a problem of the teacher because no matter what he/she does to let you understand the topic, that will be useless because you are concentrating on your daydream. You will always be in trouble with that.

I was probably daydreaming when I was in the eighth grade and that one teacher got so mad at me! He rudely interrupted my dream, and sent me back to reality! :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby edeline » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:44 am

Edwin wrote:
edeline wrote:

I was probably daydreaming when I was in the eighth grade and that one teacher got so mad at me! He rudely interrupted my dream, and sent me back to reality! :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I could imagine how angry the teacher was. He was exploding. Hehehe..that was funny when you said that he interrupted and sent you back to reality..You needed to be sent back to reality or else you will not know what was going on.hehe
You were just lucky that he didn't throw some of the things on his table or hit you with the stick.. :D
edeline

Postby Edwin » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:27 pm

He did hit me with his stick; a 2 by 4, twice really hard; almost made me land on my head, but I lived through it, and I didn't sleep/daydream in his class again. I think I am over the resentment over that incident also. I thought I was a few years ago, and found out I wasn't, but it was kind of silly on my part to let that bother me. So it is okay. It is actually funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby edeline » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:11 pm

Edwin wrote:He did hit me with his stick; a 2 by 4, twice really hard; almost made me land on my head, but I lived through it, and I didn't sleep/daydream in his class again. I think I am over the resentment over that incident also. I thought I was a few years ago, and found out I wasn't, but it was kind of silly on my part to let that bother me. So it is okay. It is actually funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That incident taught you a lesson, it disciplined you not to daydream again in his class. It had a great impact on you that is why you can sometimes think that it happend few year ago. Charged to experience. I can imagine how behaved you were after that day because you were making sure that you were not daydreaming again and avoiding the stick. Once a teacher will see something different he will always observe the next time if that same student is still doing the same thing that happened.
edeline

Postby Edwin » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:22 am

Actually to be really honest with you at that point in my life all I cared about in connection with school was recess, lunch and P.E. I had no stress about any tests or learning exercises. I was just there to have a good time, and that I did except when that teacher tried to teach me a lesson. My brother-in-law tried to help me study for a history test, and he was really brilliant with excellent achievements in school, so he thought he could help me get a really good grade, and I did; I got a D- instead of an F, and I was really happy. I could not understand why he was so upset with me when he asked me how I did on that test, and I told him I got a D- instead of an F, and I thought he should have been happy with me too, but he wasn't! :( :(

That school was a pretty rough place and a lot of the kids were not that well behaved. We moved to this same Indian Reservation where we are living now during Spring Break of my freshman year in high school. The school was much better socially than where we came from. The kids were more civilized. They were not trouble makers, and they generally treated each other better than the school where I came from. So all of a sudden I decided that I wanted to be an honor student. The problem was that I had no base built for being an honor student. I couldn't read very well with understanding, and my math skills were low. I tried hard during high school to get on the honor roll, but I was never able to due to one difficult class or another. I struggled and worked hard. I graduated from high school, and went on to Bible College. I was not able to excell in Bible College either because of low reading skills, although I took it very seriously and tried very hard. I was out of school for about 15 years before I went back, but in the mean time I pastored churches, and did a lot of recreational reading. After I returned to teacher's college I got mostly all perfect grades. Very few subjects since that time did I ever fall below a 4.0, and that included math and science classes as well as all other difficult classes. I spent 10 years teaching in the public schools, and I enjoyed that immensly. But Carol and I got jobs and found an opportunity to live in the most beautiful place on the earth for 10 years, and now we have moved here where we are very happy. I am still maintaining my teaching certificate just in case I would want to teach again. I may even go to the Philippines and teach English; who knows?

Now my excelling is giving me a lot of stress because I have taken college classes for so many years from so many various Universities that it kills me to think that I might get a grade below a 4.0. Oh for the days when I could get a D- and be happy with it. I think those days are forever gone! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Edwin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum