Age Difference

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Age Difference

Postby Tigger82d » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:19 am

crisipicada wrote:
stanley wrote:Age doesn't matter. If two are meant for each other then you can do nothing about it. Be ready if hearts are beating.

I agree with you. But why do people fall in love and they end up crying as what the song goes? anyone can comment on this? :roll:

Crisi I'm not sure what song you're talking about but I tell my kids all the time that I love them so much my heart hurts. Just not being around them makes me sad because I hold them so close to my heart. They are young, my son is 8 and my daughter is almost 10, but even they can tell the difference between the love I have for them and how their mother cares for them. When you find that special someone, love them so much it hurts. It hurts when you are not together even for just a short period of time, but it makes the time you are together that much more special.
Tigger82d

Postby prettysweet » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:15 am

Tigger82d wrote:
crisipicada wrote:
stanley wrote:Age doesn't matter. If two are meant for each other then you can do nothing about it. Be ready if hearts are beating.

I agree with you. But why do people fall in love and they end up crying as what the song goes? anyone can comment on this? :roll:

Crisi I'm not sure what song you're talking about but I tell my kids all the time that I love them so much my heart hurts. Just not being around them makes me sad because I hold them so close to my heart. They are young, my son is 8 and my daughter is almost 10, but even they can tell the difference between the love I have for them and how their mother cares for them. When you find that special someone, love them so much it hurts. It hurts when you are not together even for just a short period of time, but it makes the time you are together that much more special.

Crisi, its better to love then hurt than to never love at all.. Hurts are part of being in love, when u love someone, u anticipate hurts, pains.. but i never say that loving is hurting.. its just that when u love, sometimes u sacrifice just to make ur partner happy and vice versa..
I agree with tigger, he is hurt because he want to spend more time with his kids but he has something to attend to for work.. He loves them unconditionally that with his best effort he must see to it that by loving them, being with them reassure the kids that they are truly love by their parents..
prettysweet :) :) :)
prettysweet

Postby red » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:18 am

Re: Grass

I didnt think of the grass that (estu)is thinking. A grass could mean alot of things. But it's no biggy. ;)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby chaychay644 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:59 pm

As long as trust, love and respect exists, age is no issue..coz as we know there are old people who behave like kids and likewise there are young people who are matured enough in dealing with situations or handling things..the most important thing to do whenever you're in a relationship with big age difference is to know the person's way of handling situations and emotional capabilities.. and of course..

be careful ! :)
chaychay644

Postby purex » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:28 am

The problem for Filipina is how she will adopt foreign culture. Especially filipina who are conservative one. I believe that respect is the most important in a relationship. If you don't respect that means that you don't care enough individuals differences.

I learn from my sister who is submissive to his husband and the husband love her very much. A happy couple needs to love and renew the commitment everyday to love for a lifetime. Love is sweeter as the days go by :D :D :D
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:08 pm

My Dad did not want me to marry Carol because she was 4 years older than I. My Dad did approve before he died, and that was nice, and he loved our twins that were born to us. We have had 42 good years so far. Carol's health is somewhat fragile, but we enjoy each day the Lord gives us. She works hard to eat right, take her medications, pay attention to the doctor, and she does the best she can. :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby abufarsi » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Am I the only one to post the obvious?

Age differences are important. Both for the good and the bad. Older partners have lots more experience than their spouses, you might think this is good until you remember when you were with your parents and thought "they never understand". Older partners are likely to act as "parents" on several fronts... they are better financially capable, like your parents were, they are conservative in their lives as they know how long life is, they have far more developed life's skills like cooking, leisure activities, workings of governments, budgeting, problem solving, and parenting...

Lots of activities of the young are about just finding about who you are, testing out this or that. So much of the world is new. Younger people have vastly more energy to spend, have greater universal sex appeal, far better health, can offer more to their children long term (parenting does not stop when the kids move out). Risk taking delivers younger people a thrill, older people simply say why?

Adventure travel? who wants diarrhea? Water ski? With this gut of mine?

Who wants a partner who thinks they know all the answers, and then they turn out to be correct?

Women who have happy marriages with older guys have marriages where many aspects are overtly unequal. But with trust, faith, and understanding those inequities can be patched over. Somebody who feel that because somebody selected them for marriage, they automatically are equal in every regard should never marry an older person.

I have known many May December marriages and to my knowledge the guys loved their wives to a fault. Cherished them. But none felt that vast differences made anything easier.

older partners offer great advantages, first is probably security. Younger partners offer great advantages too, like a live in family (children).
abufarsi

Postby edeline » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:40 pm

chaychay644 wrote:As long as trust, love and respect exists, age is no issue..coz as we know there are old people who behave like kids and likewise there are young people who are matured enough in dealing with situations or handling things..the most important thing to do whenever you're in a relationship with big age difference is to know the person's way of handling situations and emotional capabilities.. and of course..

be careful ! :)

Agree with that Chay. age difference will not be the biggest issue or the greatest hindrance of partrners who have big age gap difference. It matters how how the two are dealing with it but more questions on the girls, if we can handle some situations and problems that are quite tough. When the two are in a relationhip, both will learn their atttitudes. Not all people of their young ages are immature because I think that will depend on what they have went through. Some are young but in terms of decision making and judgements it's like they are old enough to carry things.

Trust, love and respect are really important.
edeline

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:05 pm

for me whatever age you have, love and faithfulness are the most important.
For me, as long as my partner knows how to comfort and give me a hug i believe
i am happy with him. For me, even we are apart and i believe he is serious and
he is only talking to me and do not chat to other woman, i am secure already.
For me, as long as he is mature christian and always care for my heart i
feel so happy already. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good luck to all and best wishes and of course congratulations to those who
found their love. May your partner faithful and loving too.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby edeline » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:47 pm

Faithfulness and honesty are just few but as long as the two are true to each other then it will be helpful to face the problems that the two will be facing. That faithfulness is really important, but I guessed those who are serious and sincere fairh is not hard. There should also contentment between the two.
edeline

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum