Prayer Request

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Prayer Request

Postby crisipicada » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:55 pm

It is an opportunity to write your prayer request here.
Prayer changes things and when there is prayer there is power.
Prayer is vital in our lives and it makes a person close to God
as God gives direction and guidance. Please write your prayer request
here:

Mine are as follows:
1. Good health
2. Right direction
3. Guidance and wisdom in all undertaking
4. Spiritual growth
5. Joy and Happiness
6. Love Life
7. Financial Needs
8. Daily provision
9. Protection for everyday's travel
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: Prayer Request

Postby eStu » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:43 am

Yours is a good list Crisi,

Excuse me if mine are duplicates but I'm just taking a 5 minute break from some long exam preparations... which means my brain is probably not working optimally.

When I pray I like to pray for mercy and blessings for those who I love, and those who love me, and those who treat me well. I like to pray for justice and guidance for all and for strength and wisdom.

As I have an exam tomorrow... that may be the subject of some special prayers. If anyone wants to pray that everything goes okay with my exam, that'd be great.
eStu

Postby crisipicada » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:45 am

Safety everyday and also for the travel everyday...
crisipicada

Postby eStu » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:06 am

Hope that all those prayers of yours get answered Crisi. Amin.

I'd like to make a prayer request for a friend of mine who has been a bit sick.

She is possibly... probably the nicest person I ever met, but she would never agree with anyone who said something like that because she's modest. In her words she is 'just so so'. She is very generous, a very positive person, always ready to bless another's day with her smile, she is generous with anything she has even though she is of humble financial means, and she also gives her time freely to help educate impoverished and homeless children. She is honest. She is a loving daugher and sister.

One of her most prized possessions (her bicycle, on which she gets around her city) was never returned by someone she loaned it to, but she stays positive, and is thus far resisting my attempts to replace it for her.

If you had one prayer to spare, I would much rather you pray for her than for me. I just got news that her health situation is looking up, please pray that the improvement continues and that she is blessed by the almighty.

If you can spare a prayer for this person's wellbeing and happiness, I'd be indebted to you. Her friends know her as 'Maf'. If you met her, I'm sure you'd get along with her.

Thanks in advance guys and girls... hope this is a proper use of this thread. :)
eStu

Postby crisipicada » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:58 pm

Please pray for my sister Bebe for fast recovery after 8 hour operation on thyroid. She has goiter both left and right and now she is in the hospital. Please pray also for financial needs.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:11 pm

crisipicada wrote:Please pray for my sister Bebe for fast recovery after 8 hour operation on thyroid. She has goiter both left and right and now she is in the hospital. Please pray also for financial needs.

I will pray, Crisi. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum