Could there be sex without love? Or vice versa?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Could there be sex without love? Or vice versa?

Postby red » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:40 am

Ano ba talaga kuya?..whahahahah...yes when you are so much in love theres lots of cholesterol in it because you get so much appetite of eating...(gaga!) lol..... lechon kawali so yummy...eh ganun naman talaga eh! those fatty and rich of cholesterol are the ones that are yummy to eat and they are the ones that should be avoiding to eat. :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:05 pm

red wrote:Ano ba talaga kuya?..whahahahah...yes when you are so much in love theres lots of cholesterol in it because you get so much appetite of eating...(gaga!) lol..... lechon kawali so yummy...eh ganun naman talaga eh! those fatty and rich of cholesterol are the ones that are yummy to eat and they are the ones that should be avoiding to eat. :D

Wow i am so empress with you, red. I know that you are good at that. Wow you like so much about lechon and kawali. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby abufarsi » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:27 pm

Tones of examples of sex without love. But the reverse? I would think that romantic love (unlike parental or brotherly love) always has a sexual aspect. Flirting, gender based courtesies, roll playing, are all common courtship activities, all have a sexual aspect. Making love is just that, making love happen.

Quite often, sex in romance is a door to another dimension in the trust, the privacy, the intimacy, that new couples share. Before sex they are close friends, after lovers.

Statistically it seems that many older people have sex far fewer times then when young, that they, just don't need it as much any more. What the surveys do not show is the non sex-act loving that goes on, the holding, the sharing, the intimacy, most of done in a gender based manner. Partnership love needs feeding, and sex is a good place to find loves nourishment.
abufarsi

Postby crisipicada » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:51 am

I believe that if you engage in sex without love has no meaning at all. having emotionally attach to a person is one thing ingredients of a good relationship. keep the fire and your relationship will stay together no matter what :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
crisipicada

Postby CoolLuke » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:22 pm

there can be sex without love
there can be sex with love
there can be love without sex
there can be love with sex
there can be anything we put your mind to to accept
i choose to have faith in God when others tell me that it isnt possible its a myth but that doesn't stop me from believing because i want to believe and like believing
we are all capable of making those decisions so having sex with or without love is a matter of believing in what you want to believe at that time
there is no rule book on it until we bring moral religious or ethical views into the discussion
Luke M
CoolLuke

Postby belle09 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:02 am

This reminds me of the saying "Women give sex to get love and men give love to get sex." I know it's a stereotypical point of view but I actually think this is some what true? I'm no sexist but I think this kinda makes sense for some..during the initial attraction perhaps? just my two cents :)
belle09

Postby crisipicada » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:28 am

Alright, let's be honest in here. Guys, i personally desire to give sex because i love the man and that is the very reason why i would engage in sex in the future. Sex sometimes interchange Love or Sex is Love or in the other way around Love is Sex... And sometimes it is not in the proper perspective of using these words.

Sex, again is a God given desire and we are born with that desire to satisfy human need - what we call sex. How can you be fulfilled if you engage in sex and no love at all? For me, sex with love is so much meaningful and it started from inside - the deep feeling for someone you desire of.... :D :D :D :D :D
crisipicada

Previous

Return to General Forum