Reputable way to send flowers to Philippines?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Reputable way to send flowers to Philippines?

Postby rogersbest » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:35 am

Hi- looking for a great way to send flowers to my beloved in Cebu for Valentine's Day.
I'm in California.
Can anyone recommend a good, trustworthy florist that can take care of this for me?
I'm thinking 2 dozen red roses---anybody know the cost I should expect to pay?
How about a time frame- should I order now for Feb. 14th?
I know the Jade-Rune site has paid advertisements from florists, but just thought I'd check here before placing my order.
Thanks in advance----
rogersbest

Re: Reputable way to send flowers to Philippines?

Postby edeline » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:33 pm

try the fritz and balloons. As what I know the prize will be higher if it is near or during valentines day. I asked one of the florist shop, the staff said that the 2 dozens of roses worth 1500 excuding the transportation fee but on the 12th to the 14th of February it will become 4200. It is a big difference when you will order on the last minute.
edeline

Postby Andrewm » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:09 am

Hello.
Although Roger's post is clearly some time ago, perhaps there are others here who think likewise at this time of the year.

Maybe you are planning to send some flowers again this year, Roger? You are a good man to be sending flowers for this coming Monday.

And those with good intentions need to be assisted where one can.

My suggestion is the very reputable FTD Florists

Here is a page off their international online ordering: ftd.com/5970/catalog/category.epl?index_id=fareastareas Give their toll free number a ring to see what they can do for you.

I think FTD has been in business well over 55 years. In terms of longevity in the business, they trump all the newer outfits like ProFlowers, etc.

As you see the web page link here covers several countries to include the Philippines. Goodness knows the good ladies there deserve flowers too!
(I'd send to a half dozen or so, if I only knew their addresses.... ;)

Andrew
Andrewm

Postby edeline » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:55 pm

heheh..really? good girls deserve to receive flowers? wow..anyway that is so sweet from guys giving flowers to their ladies..
It is such a nice warm feeling to the girls when she receives flowers from the special someone who loves her. It doesn't matter with the price but the effort and teh sweetness of the guy emphasizes what he is doing..
edeline

Postby Andrewm » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:16 pm

So....ladies here in the Forum, as we men like to say (using our typical sports metaphors), the ball is in your court!

Edeline affirms that ladies like to get flowers....and the clock is ticking until Monday for Valentines.... not much time left...

So, ladies, as the ball is "in your court;" the only way we guys can send them to you (AND make absolutely certain you receive them) is to have addresses :)

[yes, I know very well that we all have to be circumspect here. Of course. But you can't blame a man for failing to send if he didn't have a legitimate street address to ensure delivery, right? ;) ]
Andrewm

Postby edeline » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Andrewm wrote:So....ladies here in the Forum, as we men like to say (using our typical sports metaphors), the ball is in your court!

Edeline affirms that ladies like to get flowers....and the clock is ticking until Monday for Valentines.... not much time left...

So, ladies, as the ball is "in your court;" the only way we guys can send them to you (AND make absolutely certain you receive them) is to have addresses :)

[yes, I know very well that we all have to be circumspect here. Of course. But you can't blame a man for failing to send if he didn't have a legitimate street address to ensure delivery, right? ;) ]

Yes so much, girls like to get flowers but it make sense the question of how?hehe..how can those guys who planned to send flowers can do it if they don't have addresses. Well guys if you want to send flowers on a certain girl, you can send her a message and aksed for her address. Surprise her but I think you can't surprise her this way as she will notice and ask why you are asking the address. Maybe next time better to ask the address earlier.

About the delivery, you can always make sure if the delivery is successful and not just a fraud by asking the girl if she has receive soemthing so you need to make sure that you have the cellphone number. I think it is a must for a company to ask the cp number or cellphone number of a recepient because the delivery boy will ask which exact place.
edeline

Postby crisipicada » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Oh my it is already valentine.... i wil be on the firing squad member :( :( :( :(
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Andrewm » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:56 pm

While it may now be to late for this Valentines Day February 14, 2011 to get the flowers ordered & delivered on time....

Songs can travel the miles (and be played again & again)

A Valentines Day song for Edeline, Crisi-Mae, Luisa, Iris, Ms. B., Ms. S., and all the other women here who should know that "there was never a doubt," no not at all

Note: I had placed the YouTube link (not a URL) here for John Denver's "Never A Doubt" beautiful song. That is for those here in the Forum, particularly the ladies. Just hear his lyrics in this song. It will speak to your heart. Guaranteed.

So.....just go to YouTube and type in the search line: John Denver Never a Doubt.....et voila! Une chanson uniquement pour toi....

The version by CatBrush123 is very nice (due to the pictures)

As with the other song I posted today, place this YouTube music/song link in your web browser, set the volume just where you want it, close your eyes, lean back and enjoy. The man you love or that God has planned for you would sing this for you today. He surely would. Just for today, though, he's letting John's voice do the serenading....
Last edited by Andrewm on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrewm

Postby edeline » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:13 am

Andrewm wrote:While it may now be to late for this Valentines Day February 14, 2011 to get the flowers ordered & delivered on time....

Songs can travel the miles (and be played again & again)

A Valentines Day song for Edeline, Crisi-Mae, Luisa, Iris, Ms. B., Ms. S., and all the other women here who should know that "there was never a doubt," no not at all

As with the other song I posted today, place this YouTube music/song link in your web browser, set the volume just where you want it, close your eyes, lean back and enjoy. The man you love or that God has planned for you would sing this for you today. He surely would. Just for today, though, he's letting John's voice do the serenading....

thanks for what you have postred Andrewm
edeline

Postby erwin » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:37 pm

Valentines day on February 14. What plan do you have for your special someone? Is it wise decision to send flowers and chocolates or sending money as a gift?
erwin

Next

Return to General Forum