Age Difference

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Age Difference

Postby jpj2000 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:06 pm

crisipicada wrote:
stanley wrote:Age doesn't matter. If two are meant for each other then you can do nothing about it. Be ready if hearts are beating.

I agree with you. But why do people fall in love and they end up crying as what the song goes? anyone can comment on this? :roll:

Crisipicada, you've really got me thinking a lot about you. I keep seeing your posts. Hard not to notice you - which is good. As for age difference, I think a lot of men (like me) who like younger women is because we have not really grown up mentally and the women our age take life too seriously and don't know how to have fun. Younger women haven't lost that special quality of having a good attitude towards life. Paul
jpj2000

Postby rawiri69 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:26 pm

cutegen wrote:age doesnt matter for me..as long as you love each other...:)
rawiri69

Postby crisipicada » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:25 am

Love, love, love. That is the most important ingredient in a relationship. Do not be afraid now... :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:46 am

I had an Education Instructor years ago who told me that it is wonderful to be old because people will over look all kind of things saying, "He can't help it because he is just old." Well it is funny because I am older now than he was then, and I'm not sure what he meant by the as it hasn't helped me a lot.

In American we are obsessed with youth. I am not so happy about the aging process, but it is a natural part of life, and it is happening to all of us. Someone said something about growing old gracefully, and I'm not sure what that means either. They say that you are not any older than you feel, and I still feel like I am a young person, except when I look in the mirror of course. The Lord had blessed me in that I am in great physical condition, I am agile, I have lots of energy, and I feel good, and what more could you want unless it were to be twenty years old again! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:12 am

Part of life to get older, we are once a baby and then later on grow into like children then adult and later on we do not realize we are already old :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: For me as long as the man loves me and he give me hugs and security what can i ask for? I am sure the man loves me :D :D :D :D :D
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:20 am

crisipicada wrote:Part of life to get older, we are once a baby and then later on grow into like children then adult and later on we do not realize we are already old :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: For me as long as the man loves me and he give me hugs and security what can i ask for? I am sure the man loves me :D :D :D :D :D

You've got that one figured out right, Crisi! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:09 pm

as long as you love each other, age does not matter.

that is the wonders of love.

you love someone without reservation.
crisipicada

Postby Andrewm » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Interesting. Is this one more "very nice, very pleasant aspect" about Filipina women that one does not find in other nationalities and cultures?

The (overall) belief here in the Forum seems to be: Filipina women are not so bothered by a 10,15, 20 years age gap with their man.

So....she can be 26 yrs. old and he can be 40 years old? She is 28 and he is 44? Or she can be 32 years old and he can be 48?

(Curious: Is this just the case with a Filipina woman considering a non-Philippines man, or would this also apply in a Filipina-Filipino relationship?)

If the age difference does not matter so much to a Filipina, if this is true, I can bring Filipina women great news: You will always -- yes, always -- have Western nation men (Canada, USA, Germany, Skandinavia, Switzerland, England, Scotland....) interested in you.

Why? It is simple. In these Western nations in the last 25 years there has been a massive increase in the office-oriented career women who place themselves, their professional education, their jobs, their career paths ahead of an interest in a man or an eventual family. They only first "wake up" to realize how empty this career-focus was at about when 35 - 39 years old...and then it is too late. They 'wake up' to realize that a child/baby would be nice but this is no longer physically possible. And they have become very hardened in their careers, not at all feminine.

Most men will gladly have & choose a happy home with a dedicated wife and mother. They will 'sacrifice' the second paycheck gladly. A man wants to find a functioning, serene, joyful home at the end of the day. (Career women tend to have very chaotic homes ) So...if Filipinas are homebodies...there will always be MANY men who want to get to know them.
Andrewm

Postby Rhusette_me » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:06 am

actually, age dont matter for me at all! absolutely no! In the first place, based on observation, most successful relationship are found in the couples with a huge age difference,,,

Come to think of it! :lol:
Rhusette_me

Postby Edwin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:51 am

My Mom was ten years younger than my Dad, and it worked fine, and there were five of us from their union. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum