how much you love your mom?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: how much you love your mom?

Postby Elsie » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:42 am

I do everything because of my mom...because my mom giving birth to me is in critical condition but even though that critical condition she fighting for that so that i can see the world, Look at me now as a return of my mom i study hard, obey my parents and with love and care as a return of there sacrifices to us.
Elsie

Postby lala » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:57 am

When i was still a little girl, my mother was everything to me -- she's my great defender, my best friend, my wonderful teacher, my strength, my refuge, my comfort -- everything! I believe she was sent by the Heavenly father to take care of me in His physical absence. She's my life! Although, admittedly, we have disagreements sometimes, I always try maintain that love and respect I have for her.

Now that I myself is already a mother, I still hold the same feelings! I even loved her more...as I have come to realize how great the mother's love is. I felt so grateful that I have a mother like my mom..Thanks Ma for the many sacrifices, the many tears and laughter, for all the love you're giving! I'll be here 'till eternity remains.
lala

Postby edeline » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:29 am

My mom is everything to me. She is the only one who has been there all throughout my days until I become mature and independent.
She is the only person whom I can talk to even if she is so busy taking care of the other children and trying to manage her time.
I can't imagine my life without her. I love her so much as I love myself. I want her to to be with me and see her smile in every success
that I have. Either simple o vast let us say. She always listens and gives encouragement when I think that I am carrying the
whole world with so many problems which are so hard to solve. I love my mom so much.Thanks for bringing me up nicely.I love Mama Irenea
edeline

Postby crisipicada » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:47 pm

i love my mom very much.

last weekend i have a good time talking with her.

she shares to me her past about her life and how she survive studying.

she said she walk 7 kilometers to go to school back and fort

and she said she was selling corn and sweet potato while at school.

my grandma, her mother sell, too.

i massage her everytime i am at home and prepare her hot water to take a bath.

i do the laundry and iron her clothes and prepare food too.

what a wonderful mother she has been to me. i love you, mama. :P :P
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:09 pm

That is really nice of you, Crisi, to love your Mom that way. Moms are not perfect, but mine was mighty nearly perfect. My Dad told us kids that we had the most wonderful Mom any one could have, and he was right, she was wonderful. She was full of love for her kids. She told me one time a few years before she died that she lived for the Lord and her family, and she had a heart for her family. She was even concerned about everyone, not only her own but others as well. She was a wonderful Mom. Before she died she requested that I conduct her funeral, and it was a pleasure, because she was so wonderful. I've officiated at funerals of her older sister, and the son of that sister, my first cousin.

Mother's Day is May 8th, and it is time to think about mothers. It is always time to honor and love mothers. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum