Change your diet now!

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Postby ChelseaWiswallr » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Interesting topic. Want to see more on what you guys think about this.
ChelseaWiswallr

Re: Change your diet now!

Postby Edwin » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:51 am

I am almost finished with a nutrition course that I have been taking. I will have to admit that I like the music class better, but I am learning important things in the nutrition class. Well rounded diet, plenty of fruits and vegetables, whole grains everything, dark greens and colored vegetables, dairy products & eggs, a little meat, but not too much, oily fish, canola oil, peanut oil, olive oil, 10% to 35% fats & mostly healthy ones, less on the saturated fats, almost no trans fats, no hydrogenated oils, 20% to 35% proteins, and most people eat too many of them, 45% to 65% carbohydrates, more fish, less than 10% simple sugars, no high fructose corn syrup that they put in pop in our country, stay away from alcohol, no tobacco, I'm not in favor of coffee, get your macro and micro nutrients from food, and try to stay away from supplements of all kinds, avoid refined foods, eat lots of fiber, eat beans, watch for iron, iodine, Vitamine A, B6, B12 Folate deficienies, Vitamin D, and Calcium, to name a few, all the vitamins are important and minerals, but get them from food if possible, and then if lacking a person might need supplements, but better if from food. 30 minutes of exercise minimum, and 90 minutes better, vary the kind of exercise, restistance, weight training, flexibility, aeorobic, anaeorobic. I work hard enough for the weight part of it, and walking is important. Walking burns fat and lowers disease risks. To lose weight lower Calories 500 to a 1000 below what you are presently eating and exercise, but don't eat less than 1200 to 1500, because you need the fat, protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals. If you get more lean body muscles you will increase your basal metabolic rate, and also you will be a better fat burner. The fat will go into your muscles instead of your stomach. If you are in good condition you will burn more fat our of your blood, stomach, and muscles. Any exercise is better than no exercise. So eat right, be active, and have fun. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:36 pm

i always eat veggies and fruits now but still i am not feeling okay.

i cannot understand why i feel so sickly all the time.

is it because of the environment or something.

or it is because i lack sleep or to tired working and get stress.

i rest a lot lately but still not feeling well, there is fever inside my body.

it feels freezing to take a bath and chill a lot. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:52 pm

I am sorry that you don't feel well a lot, Crisi. I will keep praying for you. Carol, my wife, does not feel well a lot of the time either. She has diabetes and she takes too many medications, but between her and her doctor they think she needs to, and maybe she does. She is afraid that she will have a heart attack or a stroke if she doesn't take all her medications, or that she will suffer from adverse effects from her diabetes. She tells me that she wishes that she could wake up feeling happy and healthy every day as I do, and she tells me that I am lucky to be strong and healthy, and I know I am. She has a good day once in a great while, but not very often. She is weak as far as lifting anything, or using her hands. When she gets down on her knees she can't hardly get up. She doesn't have any endurence as far as being able to work at anything. She goes to bed early, gets up late, and takes several naps during the day because she is so tired. She also suffers from depression and takes depression medication, and that is something that I don't understand, because I have not had trouble with depression, and it is hard for me to understand why anyone needs to feel depressed. I feel really sorry for her. But on the other hand I am glad that she doesn't have anything that she has to do, so she can rest all she needs to. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:18 pm

For supper I am having a good mess of rice, a tall pile of various colored leaf lettuce, a white piece of fish, and a tall glass of milk. Can you tell I just finished taking a nutrition class? :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:43 am

Me, i have a good meal for lunch. We have fish grill, with lots of spices on it namely: Tomato, onion, ginger, and soy sauce. Quite feeling full and thanks to mama for preparing for us and for my brother edsel who cook the food. :D :D :D :D :D :D
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:54 pm

crisipicada wrote:Me, i have a good meal for lunch. We have fish grill, with lots of spices on it namely: Tomato, onion, ginger, and soy sauce. Quite feeling full and thanks to mama for preparing for us and for my brother edsel who cook the food. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Very good, and good for you, Crisi! We had fish and really healthy stuff for a couple of meals. Today we had a balogna sandwich with lots of lettuce, then a dozen or so black olives, and I love olives of any kind. We had a little milk also. In my house with my parents growing up I never knew what balogna was as my folks did not eat that stuff, but my wife loves balogna, so we eat it quite often. The bread had all kinds of seeds in it as well as being whole wheat, so that was very good as well. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue May 17, 2011 9:23 pm

breakfast is rice, dried fish and tomato
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:06 pm

crisipicada wrote:breakfast is rice, dried fish and tomato

Yes, diet and exercise is very important! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:05 am

I include vegetables and fruit juice in my diet lately. This helps me digest food. It feels good to eat a little of them because I have difficulty eating a lot lately. This makes me vomit again. I really need to slow down eating. Just so worried because it makes me so hungry in the office if i vomit my breakfast. So hard. :oops: :cry: :roll:
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum