WATCH, WAIT AND PRAY

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

WATCH, WAIT AND PRAY

Postby m&m » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:22 am

" iF YOU ARE INCLINED TO DEEPEN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A SPECIAL GUY OR GIRL, WAIT ON GOD THROUGH PRAYER. SEEK THE COUNSEL OF A FEW TRUSTED, OLDER CHRISTIANS. IDEALLY, THESE PEOPLE SHOULD INCLUDE YOUR PARENTS, A CHRISTIAN ,MENTOR, AND OTHER TRUSTED FRIENDS. PROVERBS 15:22 SAYS THAT PLANS FAILED FOR LACK OF COUNSEL, BUT WITH MANY ADVISERS THEY SUCCEED."
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Re: WATCH, WAIT AND PRAY

Postby chaychay644 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:19 pm

m&m wrote:" iF YOU ARE INCLINED TO DEEPEN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A SPECIAL GUY OR GIRL, WAIT ON GOD THROUGH PRAYER. SEEK THE COUNSEL OF A FEW TRUSTED, OLDER CHRISTIANS. IDEALLY, THESE PEOPLE SHOULD INCLUDE YOUR PARENTS, A CHRISTIAN ,MENTOR, AND OTHER TRUSTED FRIENDS. PROVERBS 15:22 SAYS THAT PLANS FAILED FOR LACK OF COUNSEL, BUT WITH MANY ADVISERS THEY SUCCEED."

I agree with you m&m..it's a must to do :P :P :P so true
chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Yes, wait on the Lord! Watch and Pray! Counsel is very important from Godly people, from older trusted friends who only have our best interest at heart! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:59 pm

I always include my mother in times of problems, and now I learn to be her best friend. I feel so good to talk to her because she understand me. Many times my mother give me advise that sometimes I cannot imagine that she is so concerned about things and give me ideas how will I decide. She shares then how she met my late father.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:23 pm

Crisi, that is so wonderful that you have that confidence in your mother. Mothers are special people, and I had a wonderful one, as you do, Crisi. You are very blessed that you have her to help guide you, and she is blessed to have a daughter such as you are. You are a blessing to her, and she is a blessing to you! God has blessed both of you! Your mother gives you good advice because she has been there before. You are wise to include your mother in your problems because she does understand you. :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum