Looking for a girl

Moderator: youngj

Re: Looking for a girl

Postby mitch1989 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Edwin wrote:
mitch1989 wrote:hi im michelle 21 years old looking for soulmate ,ready fot commitment and marrage.,pls add me to cator_m@yahoo.com thank u and god bless hope i can find my soulmate here

Do you have a profile on jaderune.com, michelle? If you don't you should send Michael a post and register for a profile on jaderune.com.

i dont know how to do it im new here
mitch1989

Postby Edwin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Hi Michelle,

jadegil6 can explain it to you. He is the moderator/owner of this sight, and he is responsible for the profiles etc., and he knows the ins and outs. Find jadegil6 in one of the other posts, and click on it. Then you can send a pm to Michael, and he will explain all about it to you. You can also just go to jaderune.com, find the profiles to get an idea, look at some profiles. Look at those pages after you click on jaderune.com in your web address, and there is information telling you about signing up for a profile on jaderune.com. Look it all over, and then Michael will be glad to help you with it. I think there is a questionaire for you to fill out, and you tell a little about yourself what you would like others to know, then you can post a picture, or several pictures. I think it is very simple, but I don't understand it myself, Michael will help you with it. :D :D :D :D

You do all this on the jaderune.com page. You just enter it in your brouser, address field and go there.

Mabuhay.

We accept listings by mailed letter or by email now. You must be at least 18 years of age.

Although this Application is written for the ladies, if a man wishes to list his profile, then he may use this same application, and I will know that he is looking for a woman and not looking for a man. :)

To list a profile on jaderune.com: print out and complete the form below, and mail it (or email it) with one or more pictures, to us. (We cannot publish listings without pictures.) Emailed photos are not as clear as the actual photos are (the ones that are mailed to us), and they do not look as good on your profile. All required information must be filled in honestly. We must have your mail address for letters, not just your email address.

Email to: jaderune@hotmail.com

or

Mail applications with your picture(s) to:
Jade and Rune Publishers
PO Box 49075
Austin, TX 78765-9075
USA

Application form

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME & ADDRESS & ZIP CODE exactly as it should be written:
Name:
Address:

Telephone:
Email:
Date Born:
Height:
Weight:
Religion:
Ever married?
Current marital status?
Do you have any children?
If yes, are they Boys or Girls?
Your Education Level?:
Do you Work? (If yes, then doing what?):
Describe yourself:
(list your qualities and personality traits)

Do you smoke?
Do you drink alcohol?
Your Likes:

Your Dislikes:

Your Hobbies:

Complete this sentence: I'm seeking a good man who is about __ to ___ years old who is ..."
(list qualities or characteristics you would like a man to have):

Preferred religion:
Do you prefer a nonsmoking man?
Do you prefer a nondrinking man?
Your Comments:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Each lady must have a first picture (head/shoulders) and can also have as many additional photos for a second picture page as they wish to submit. Don't forget to smile! Applications without pictures are no longer accepted.
Only 2 Rules: (1) The lady must let us know herself when she wants to unlist herself by email, letter or a postcard. The Filipina must ask, not the men. (2) Do not ask men for money or things. If we get complaints and/or find out she lied on her bio or asks men for money, or hints for money with a long, sad story, etc., she will be removed without notice. .

Please try to stay listed until you are SURE you want to unlist for good. We don't like ladies to list and unlist each time they may have a lovers quarrel or misunderstanding or like a few, when they get their first response. We do this for free and already have to put too many hours into the work as it is.

There are links on our main page to do free criminal background checks on men if you want to be sure of their history. We have no control over who gets the list of all the addresses, it's free to all. You agree you understand that by asking for a listing. If you get letters from "bad boys" it's best to just ignore them and do not write back but FORWARD THEM TO US TO SEE and warn other ladies. If you have marital problems, once you immigrate, many countries (like USA) have Filipinas there already who can befriend you as well as government agencies that help women with marital problems. You may find other countries offer many more human rights (like USA) than others. Read up on the country and its laws before you go there. Good luck, and may God bless you. :-)

No fee is charged for any listings, donations are not required. If you do choose to give a donation though, by way of thanks, we will use 100% of it for the Philippine Children's Orphanage Fund!

Jade and Rune Publishers

By listing with us you give your permission to give your address and contact information out freely to all who ask, until you ask to be unlisted by email from your own email box or by letter or postcard.
Edwin

Postby mitch1989 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Edwin wrote:
mitch1989 wrote:hi im michelle 21 years old looking for soulmate ,ready fot commitment and marrage.,pls add me to cator_m@yahoo.com thank u and god bless hope i can find my soulmate here

Do you have a profile on jaderune.com, michelle? If you don't you should send Michael a post and register for a profile on jaderune.com.

i dont know how to do it im new here in jaderune
mitch1989

Postby mitch1989 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Edwin wrote:Hi Michelle,

jadegil6 can explain it to you. He is the moderator/owner of this sight, and he is responsible for the profiles etc., and he knows the ins and outs. Find jadegil6 in one of the other posts, and click on it. Then you can send a pm to Michael, and he will explain all about it to you. You can also just go to jaderune.com, find the profiles to get an idea, look at some profiles. Look at those pages after you click on jaderune.com in your web address, and there is information telling you about signing up for a profile on jaderune.com. Look it all over, and then Michael will be glad to help you with it. I think there is a questionaire for you to fill out, and you tell a little about yourself what you would like others to know, then you can post a picture, or several pictures. I think it is very simple, but I don't understand it myself, Michael will help you with it. :D :D :D :D

You do all this on the jaderune.com page. You just enter it in your brouser, address field and go there.

Mabuhay.

We accept listings by mailed letter or by email now. You must be at least 18 years of age.

Although this Application is written for the ladies, if a man wishes to list his profile, then he may use this same application, and I will know that he is looking for a woman and not looking for a man. :)

To list a profile on jaderune.com: print out and complete the form below, and mail it (or email it) with one or more pictures, to us. (We cannot publish listings without pictures.) Emailed photos are not as clear as the actual photos are (the ones that are mailed to us), and they do not look as good on your profile. All required information must be filled in honestly. We must have your mail address for letters, not just your email address.

or

Jade and Rune Publishers
PO Box 49075
Austin, TX 78765-9075
USA

Application form

Name:
Address:

Telephone:
Email:
Date Born:
Height:
Weight:
Religion:
Ever married?
Current marital status?
Your Education Level?:
Describe yourself:

Do you smoke?
Do you drink alcohol?
Your Likes:

Your Dislikes:

Your Hobbies:

Complete this sentence: I'm seeking a good man who is about __ to ___ years old who is ..."

Preferred religion:
Your Comments:

Each lady must have a first picture (head/shoulders) and can also have as many additional photos for a second picture page as they wish to submit. Don't forget to smile! Applications without pictures are no longer accepted.
Only 2 Rules: (1) The lady must let us know herself when she wants to unlist herself by email, letter or a postcard. The Filipina must ask, not the men. (2) Do not ask men for money or things. If we get complaints and/or find out she lied on her bio or asks men for money, or hints for money with a long, sad story, etc., she will be removed without notice. .

Please try to stay listed until you are SURE you want to unlist for good. We don't like ladies to list and unlist each time they may have a lovers quarrel or misunderstanding or like a few, when they get their first response. We do this for free and already have to put too many hours into the work as it is.

There are links on our main page to do free criminal background checks on men if you want to be sure of their history. We have no control over who gets the list of all the addresses, it's free to all. You agree you understand that by asking for a listing. If you get letters from "bad boys" it's best to just ignore them and do not write back but FORWARD THEM TO US TO SEE and warn other ladies. If you have marital problems, once you immigrate, many countries (like USA) have Filipinas there already who can befriend you as well as government agencies that help women with marital problems. You may find other countries offer many more human rights (like USA) than others. Read up on the country and its laws before you go there. Good luck, and may God bless you. :-)

No fee is charged for any listings, donations are not required. If you do choose to give a donation though, by way of thanks, we will use 100% of it for the Philippine Children's Orphanage Fund!

Jade and Rune Publishers

By listing with us you give your permission to give your address and contact information out freely to all who ask, until you ask to be unlisted by email from your own email box or by letter or postcard.

i did that already and send pictures
mitch1989

Postby Edwin » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:01 am

mitch1989 wrote:
Edwin wrote:Hi Michelle,

Mabuhay.

or

Jade and Rune Publishers
PO Box 49075
Austin, TX 78765-9075
USA

Application form

Name:
Address:

Telephone:
Email:
Date Born:
Height:
Weight:
Religion:
Ever married?
Current marital status?
Your Education Level?:
Describe yourself:

Do you smoke?
Do you drink alcohol?
Your Likes:

Your Dislikes:

Your Hobbies:

Preferred religion:
Your Comments:

Jade and Rune Publishers

i did that already and send pictures

That is good, and it means you are all set then in the profiles listings. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby lessa120 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:27 am

A good girl is a good wife , mother and sister.she don't prefer her love to her boyfriend. she prefer to be good wife . mother and sister.i love as girl;
lessa120

Postby mitch1989 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:24 pm

hello to all im still looking a man ,,this is my phone number +639392836465.hope i can fine a real man with the help of this site.thank you and god bless.simple man and not selfish
mitch1989

Postby maribeth bate » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Edwin wrote:
rawiri69 wrote:well 1hello ladies i am dave i am 41 years old living in australia looking for my soulmate travelling to phillipines at the end of year anyone interested? ;)

That is an interesting story because that is what I said this time last year, and now it hardly seems possible that I anticipated my trip to the Philippines so much, and now I have spent 2 weeks there, came back home, and now all of it are wonderful memories. When I get a chance I will return, but I don't know right now when that might be. In the mean time I will have happy memories, and fun dreams for the future. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D
maribeth bate

Re: Looking for a guy!!!

Postby rhoeia » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:32 pm

hi im rhoeia by d way im on this site to meet someone who's really interested to be commit hoping to meet someone and soon to be my one and only im 18 years old gurl ...long hair sweet looking and nice check out my facebook sese_01ronquillo@yahoo.com im looking for a relationship ....sweet lovely person i am............tnx hoping for any response!!!
rhoeia

Postby rhoeia » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:47 pm

hello im here again rhoeia contact me possible if u can im here in bataan ,philppines looking for a guy who can be with me forever!!!!heres my no...+639488169954 tnx!!!
rhoeia

PreviousNext

Return to Friends