April Fool's Day

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

April Fool's Day

Postby Edwin » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:59 pm

Crisi, I saw your post with April first on it. You are ahead of us. It is still March 31st here. Do you ever do April Fool's Day? I don't know where it started, but on April 1st here people play tricks on each other. When I was little the neighbor baked cookies with wax paper in them on April 1st.

One April first I told two employees that our boss had given up the business and he was going to lay all of us off. I was just telling a joke because it was April 1st. They were stunned, and I told them it was not true, but I was making it up. But guess what? In the middle of the summer that year he told us that he was giving up the business, and that he was going to be laying all of us off. I thought I was just making up a story, but it turned out to be true. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Re: April Fool's Day

Postby crisipicada » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:06 am

it is already April 1st today exactly 2;07pm afternoon. Yes it is fools day but i think it depends of you if you will allow people to fool you or not. maybe if people fool someone and he is a victim it is up to him anyway he is accountable for that :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: April Fool's Day

Postby Edwin » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:11 am

crisipicada wrote:it is already April 1st today exactly 2;07pm afternoon. Yes it is fools day but i think it depends of you if you will allow people to fool you or not. maybe if people fool someone and he is a victim it is up to him anyway he is accountable for that :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That is true, Crisi! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum