Puppies 4 Sale!

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Puppies 4 Sale!

Postby Rhusette_me » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:44 pm

A farmer had some puppies he needed to sell. He painted a sign advertising the pups and set about Nailing it to a post on the edge of his yard. As he was driving the last nail into the post, he Felt a tug on his overalls. He looked down into the Eyes of a little boy.

Mister," he said, "I want to buy one of your puppies."

"Well," said the farmer, as he rubbed the sweat off the back of his neck, "these puppies come from fine parents and cost a good deal of money."
The boy dropped his head for a moment. Then reaching deep into his pocket, he pulled out a handful of change and held it up to the farmer. "I've got thirty-nine cents. Is that enough to take a look?"

"Sure," said the farmer.

And with that he let out a whistle,"Here,Dolly!" he called.

Out from the doghouse and down the ramp ran Dolly followed by four little balls of fur. The little boy pressed his face against the chain link fence. His eyes danced with delight.

As the dogs made their way to the fence, the little boy noticed something else stirring inside the doghouse. Slowly another little ball appeared; this One noticeably smaller. Down the ramp it slid. Then in a somewhat awkward manner the little pup began hobbling toward the others, doing its best to catch up....
"I want that one," the little boy said, pointing to the runt.

The farmer knelt down at the boy's side and said, "Son, you don't want that puppy. He will never be able to run and play with you like these other dogs would."
With that the little boy stepped back from the fence, reached down, and began rolling up one leg of his trousers. In doing so he revealed a steel brace running down both sides of his leg attaching itself To a specially made shoe. Looking back up at the farmer, he said, "You see sir, I don't run too well myself, and he will need Someone who understands."

The world is full of people who need someone who understands. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Rhusette_me

Re: Puppies 4 Sale!

Postby Edwin » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:55 pm

My uncle was once referring to one of his sons, and he said that his son was like a dog in that he needed kind words and patience. He was trying to be funny, but that was true also, and many of us need kind words and patience. Also another way to put it is that we are like dogs needing kind words and strokes, or petting! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:33 pm

That was a neat story about the runt puppy and the handicapped boy, Rhusette! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby abufarsi » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:15 pm

And then, upon returning home...

"Son! how bright your are! 2 kilos of meat for just P39! Tomorrow take your sister and see if she can get one for P20."

Where are you getting these stories Rushett?
abufarsi

Postby Rhusette_me » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:52 am

abufarsi wrote:And then, upon returning home...

"Son! how bright your are! 2 kilos of meat for just P39! Tomorrow take your sister and see if she can get one for P20."

Where are you getting these stories Rushett?

Why do you want to know?? Its for me to keep, and for you to find out!! You're a great man, Abufarsi! And you know you can do great things! So, why dont you try to find out where Im getting this stories! lol! Peace!
Rhusette_me

Postby Rhusette_me » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:53 am

Edwin wrote:That was a neat story about the runt puppy and the handicapped boy, Rhusette! :D :D :D :D

thank you, edwin! I must say you were blessed with a good vision and a great mind which comes up to a great comments/posts!! hmmm...
Rhusette_me

Postby Edwin » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Rhusette_me wrote:
Edwin wrote:That was a neat story about the runt puppy and the handicapped boy, Rhusette! :D :D :D :D

thank you, edwin! I must say you were blessed with a good vision and a great mind which comes up to a great comments/posts!! hmmm...

Thank you, Rhusette, I have fun doing it! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum