Meet and Greet

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Meet and Greet

Postby tremble4u » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:39 am

hello im a divorced man 44 5ft11 200lbs brown hair hazel eyes i have a friend who married a girl from there and when i met her i got jelouse hate to admit but i did ver since i been looking to meet a lady from your country i hope this works
tremble4u

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:13 pm

Hello Everyone!

My name is Rutchie..I wanna say thanks to Michael for sending me a personal invitation to join the forum. I am 23 years old, single and currently working for the Phil gov. office here in the Philippines. I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Food & Nutrition.

Hopefully, I wanna meet lots of friends here in Jaderune's site.

God bless to everyone.
chaychay644

Postby chaychay644 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:32 pm

Hi! This is me : :P :P :P
chaychay644

Postby scott_g » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:04 am

Hello. I'm Scott and I am 45 years old. I am a restaurant manager and currently live in Austin, Texas. I am also divorced and have 2 grown daughters. I love reading and working out and hope to find the woman who can fulfill a lifetime of dreams.
scott_g

Postby Floberto » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:13 pm

Hi!
My name is Federico, from Italy.
I'm 35 y.o., 179 cm x 80 kg: a white/caucasian male in a good shape with brown eyes and light brown hairs. I am not fat, no disabilty, I am good in health. I am a non drinker and a light social drinker. I speak three languages: italian (fluent), german (fluent) and english (good). 
My profession is IT expert, I am working for the local government since 1998.
I'm single, never married, I have no children.
I'm a non smoker. My hobbies are Internet, swimming, travel, nature, skiing, the seaside, painting, photography, listen to music.
Floberto

Postby Steve-pi1975 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:59 pm

Hello All,

My name is Steve and I am from California. I am 53, 5'11' tall, 200 lbs. I have a BS in Biology and lived in the Philippines for a couple of months in 1975. I joined to meet some pen pals and to learn more about the PI culture. One thing I was hoping to find on this forum is some Filipino food recipes since I love to cook. I am single and have a step daughter that has graduated from college and is off on her own. I noticed that the last post was a couple of months ago but I suppose that is because this a new forum.

Thanks to all of you who have posted here and on other topics of the forum. I am enjoying reading them.

Steve
Steve-pi1975

Postby kbaley2007 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:19 am

Hello everyone My name is Kevin and I live in Texas and I looking for some pen-pals and to build into a long term relationship with the right lady
kbaley2007

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:08 pm

kbaley2007 wrote:Hello everyone My name is Kevin and I live in Texas and I looking for some pen-pals and to build into a long term relationship with the right lady

Welcome to Jaderune Kevin..I hope you enjoy the site and always participate in the forum so that you'll find what your looking for and meet lots of friends as well... :roll: :roll: :roll:
chaychay644

Postby m&m » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:06 am

HELLO THERE!

I'm Myra, Commited Christian, Single from Valencia, Bukidnon, Mindanao, Philippines. I am presently connected in the government service and a part time Bio-Statistics Teacher. As of now i am on leave at work due to my sickness but i am doing well lately. I'm 28 years old,born on October 21, 1981. I'm a Baptist Christian since June 1993. I am the youngest daughter and staying with my mother in the bario. I am 45.6 kilos as of November 4, 2009. I am very silent type of person. I desire is TO BE LOVE AND BE ACCEPTED. I love to sing christian songs and my favorite singer is Sandy Patty and Abigail Miller. My favorite subjects in College were PHILOSOPHY (Ethics and Logic) and Psychology and of course Math. My family call me Em-EM, my friends call me Mae and my Office mates call me Mye-Mye. ANyway, i love to write poem when i am sad or happy. This is one way i can express my feelingsThis is me and my latest Picture as of October 31, 2009. :D
Last edited by m&m on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby cutegen » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:51 am

m&m wrote:HELLO THERE!

I'm Myra, Single from Valencia, Bukidnon, Mindanao, Philippines. I am presently connected in the government service and a part time Bio-Statistics Teacher. As of now i am on leave at work due to my sickness but i am doing well lately. I'm 28 years old,born on October 21, 1981. I'm a Baptist Christian since June 1993. I am the youngest daughter and staying with my mother in the bario. I am 45.6 kilos as of November 4, 2009. I am very silent type of person. I desire is TO BE LOVE AND BE ACCEPTED. My family call me Em-EM, my friends call me Mae and my Office mates call me Mye-Mye. This is me and my latest Picture as of October 31, 2009. :D

hi myra...wer in valencia you are? i am from malaybalay but work in maramag right now...
cutegen

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum