why date on line when there are millons of available partner

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: why date on line when there are millons of available partner

Postby justmovenalong » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:26 am

U r so right there r a million women here to date.been there and done that :lol: :lol: Most people i think feel that men do this because they cant find anyone here and in some cases that may be true but not in mine.After i got my last devorce i swear to my self i would never date a women from here again.Most (not all)but most women from here seem to have a lack of self control and do not appecate anything that is done for them.so i put my eyes on the philippeans to find my next wife.Because i feel they r the best women and partners u can have in life(also sexy hehe),they r not plastic as they say :lol: they r raised in a completely different way with God bein at the forfront of their lives.This is not an easy task to go thro and i have talk to many girls there over the last 2 plus years and 3 trips to find the one that would steal my heart.
Now my searce is over and all the work is done the visa is in hand an plane ticket is bought and i must say i would do all the lonely nights and long days again to end up as happy as i am now :D :D
So yes ur right theres millions of women here but not the right one for me ;) ;) :D

P.S. i would like to thank jaderune,Red,and most of all God who brings us all together I owe u my happiness
justmovenalong

Postby Tigger82d » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:22 pm

My turning point was when I got my divorce. Every woman I dated was literally telling me what I can and can't do. One woman even told me that she comes before my kids, NOT!!! The last woman I dated was 3 years ago and I took her to the movies and out for supper then took her straight home. A few weeks later I took her out again and she wasted no time in letting me know that she wanted sex and that was all. I just dropped her off back to her place and went home by myself. No we never had sex. I found out thru a mutual friend that she had gotten herself pregnant by a married man and her intention was to blame me for the job done. I decided then that I would rather be lonely and happy than be with someone and be miserable. Later on my dad told me of jaderune site and I started looking and eventually found my loving fiance.
Tigger82d

Postby crisipicada » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:14 pm

My experience also is that, I need to sacrifice my job here in the Philippines because someone already want to marry me as soon as possible. i know i have waited for so long to find a true love and i hope this is for real though it is still in the hand of God. He called me yesterday to have it process the visa as soon as possible because when he comes he wanted me to go with him or to follow him when he is back to USA. I know it is hard to land a job here especially in the bureau. And also I am still thinking how big my responsibility. On the other hand, i know my family will tell me again that i will exchange love for my job where in millions of filipinos has no job. but as long as it is in the hand of God and it is in the will of God, I am sure it is worth to follow the heart than making money. Hope mama and sisters and brothers will make me happy very very soon.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:58 pm

crisipicada wrote:My experience also is that, I need to sacrifice my job here in the Philippines because someone already want to marry me as soon as possible. i know i have waited for so long to find a true love and i hope this is for real though it is still in the hand of God. He called me yesterday to have it process the visa as soon as possible because when he comes he wanted me to go with him or to follow him when he is back to USA. I know it is hard to land a job here especially in the bureau. And also I am still thinking how big my responsibility. On the other hand, i know my family will tell me again that i will exchange love for my job where in millions of filipinos has no job. but as long as it is in the hand of God and it is in the will of God, I am sure it is worth to follow the heart than making money. Hope mama and sisters and brothers will make me happy very very soon.

I hope that works out great for you, Crisi, and I would trade that job for love in a minute, so if it is God's will, go for it. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Tigger82d » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:04 am

crisipicada wrote:My experience also is that, I need to sacrifice my job here in the Philippines because someone already want to marry me as soon as possible. i know i have waited for so long to find a true love and i hope this is for real though it is still in the hand of God. He called me yesterday to have it process the visa as soon as possible because when he comes he wanted me to go with him or to follow him when he is back to USA. I know it is hard to land a job here especially in the bureau. And also I am still thinking how big my responsibility. On the other hand, i know my family will tell me again that i will exchange love for my job where in millions of filipinos has no job. but as long as it is in the hand of God and it is in the will of God, I am sure it is worth to follow the heart than making money. Hope mama and sisters and brothers will make me happy very very soon.

Congratulations Crisi!!! I would like to give you a little advice if you don't mind. Before working on the visa paperwork go to www.visajourney.com. There are good people there and they literally tell you what you need to send and when to do it. I followed the instructions they gave and we never had a problem. The best thing of that site is its free just like jaderune. The best of luck to you and yours.
Tigger82d

Postby Edwin » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:53 am

I will second what Tiggar said. I go there, but I don't need their help or advice. I joined also so I could comment once, but like I say I really don't need them for myself, but I enjoy reading the experiences they have on their journey. They do have lots of information, and they answer people's questions about anything related to visa journey. For anyone going through the process, like Tiggar said, visajourney gives help in all legal matters related, and that will make it so you will be less apt to make mistakes that cause delays in the process. Many of the people on there are in the process, or have been through the process. They also have a lawyer that is on once a week available for chat. Their advice is that very few people need a lawyer, but they just need to read the information and follow the advice given. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum