Are You Afraid of Being Single?..

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Are You Afraid of Being Single?..

Postby crisipicada » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:01 pm

it is a freedom being single but to have partner inlife is important. how i wish i have one already :( :( :( :( :(
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:49 pm

It is not good that man should be alone, but then I don't think it is good that the woman should be alone either. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:47 pm

Edwin wrote:It is not good that man should be alone, but then I don't think it is good that the woman should be alone either. :D :D :D :D

Yes, that is true. I give my heart to the Lord. He knows what is best. You cannot lose obeying God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:37 pm

You are so right, Crisi! :D
Edwin

Postby purex » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Waiting is the best way to show love to someone you have in heart :D :D :D :D
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Yes, they say, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." Sometimes waiting is difficult, but often times it is important. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:03 am

Edwin wrote:Yes, they say, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." Sometimes waiting is difficult, but often times it is important. :D :D :D :D

YOU are right about it. i believe that love grows while you wait as long as the waiting is worth for. as long as the heart is being taking cared of with the perso you are waiting.

somtimes it makes us disappointed and desperate. there are things need to clarify but seems my heart needs back up so that i can wait for a long time. i do not know what really my future is but i will give it to the Lord. i am worth waiting for.....
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:36 pm

crisipicada wrote:
Edwin wrote:Yes, they say, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." Sometimes waiting is difficult, but often times it is important. :D :D :D :D

YOU are right about it. i believe that love grows while you wait as long as the waiting is worth for. as long as the heart is being taking cared of with the perso you are waiting.

somtimes it makes us disappointed and desperate. there are things need to clarify but seems my heart needs back up so that i can wait for a long time. i do not know what really my future is but i will give it to the Lord. i am worth waiting for.....

That is the key as long as your heart is being taken care of by the person you are waiting for, then it is worth it, and yes, you are worth the wait! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:12 am

well, i am waiting and waiting is the best proof of love.

if you cannot wait, then maybe you are not true.

and also one thing i remember when i was hurt. i said to myself, tama na ang sakit sakit na pero mahal na mahal pa rin kita'
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:59 am

crisipicada wrote:well, i am waiting and waiting is the best proof of love.

if you cannot wait, then maybe you are not true.

and also one thing i remember when i was hurt. i said to myself, tama na ang sakit sakit na pero mahal na mahal pa rin kita'

Waiting is proof of it! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum