The Heart of the Problem is the Problem of the Heart

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: The Heart of the Problem is the Problem of the Heart

Postby Edwin » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:59 am

crisipicada wrote:i hope so i will be feeling okay but not all the time.

today i feel bad again knowing that mama will spend time with my sister cai's house. is there anything going wrong again :?: :?: yes there is. :oops: :oops:

I am sorry, Crisi. :( I will pray things will get better. :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:50 pm

really the heart must be taken cared of. it is not good to get worried, sad, hurt and most of all lots of crying :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:47 pm

crisipicada wrote:really the heart must be taken cared of. it is not good to get worried, sad, hurt and most of all lots of crying :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You are right, Crisi, that the heart needs to be taken care off, so that there are not the unpleasant negative emotions. :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed May 11, 2011 8:43 pm

yes, there are things that makes our emotion sometimes negative. and it affects our hearts condition and that it will make our health deteriorate. that is why Proverbs reminds us to, 'guard your heart diligently' . why, because out of our hearts are the issues of life we are choose to follow. so we must guard our heart. but how :?: by careful of what we read, whom we interact with, what we listen to. for all these things affects our hearts condition. :P :P :P :P
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu May 12, 2011 11:09 pm

crisipicada wrote:yes, there are things that makes our emotion sometimes negative. and it affects our hearts condition and that it will make our health deteriorate. that is why Proverbs reminds us to, 'guard your heart diligently' . why, because out of our hearts are the issues of life we are choose to follow. so we must guard our heart. but how :?: by careful of what we read, whom we interact with, what we listen to. for all these things affects our hearts condition. :P :P :P :P

That is so true, Crisi! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum