"MARRIAGE IS NOT A GIFT, IT IS AN ACHIEVEMENT!"

Moderator: youngj

"MARRIAGE IS NOT A GIFT, IT IS AN ACHIEVEMENT!"

Postby m&m » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:11 pm

HAVE YOU NOTICE THAT A LOT OF MARRIAGE LIFE FAILED? THERE ARE LOTS OF REASONS WHY THIS HAPPEN! BASED ON MY OBSERVATION ABOUT MY PARENTS, THEY GOT SEPARATED FOR ALMOST 15 YEARS. I WAS A KID AT THAT TIME WHEN MY MOTHER LEAVE HOME AND I AM LIVING WITH MY FATHER. BUT I AM HAPPY THAT THEY RECONCILE BEFORE MY FATHER DIED. I GROW UP MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS WITH MY SISTER AND THOUGH THEY HAVE SOME MISUNDERSTANDING BUT THEY LIVE TOGETHER UNTIL MY BROD IN LAW DIED. I HAVE OBSERVED HOW MUCH MY SISTER BEEN LOVING AND CARING TO HIS HUSBAND UNTIL HE DIED AT THEIR HOME DUE TO COMPLICATION AND DIABETIS. SOME OTHER COUNTRIES ALSO GOT DEVORCED AND MARRIED ANOTHER MAN OR VICE VERSA. IS THAT ALL LIFE CAN OFFER? AS CHRISTIAN, I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NOTHING CAN SEPARATE A MAN AND A WOMAN WHO WERE ALREADY TIED IN THE SITE OF GOD. MAYBE IT REALLY TAKES GUTS AND MATURY BEFORE MARRIAGE BECAUSE MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR THE BOYS FOR THE MATURE ONE. IT SEPARATES MAN FROM BOYS AND GIRLS FROM WOMAN. AND I BELIEVE IT TAKES 3 TO HAVE A HAPPY MARRIAGE AND THAT IS YOU AND YOUR PARTNER AND GOD AS THE CENTER OF MARRIAGE LIFE.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Re: "MARRIAGE IS NOT A GIFT, IT IS AN ACHIEVEMENT!"

Postby red » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:45 am

.........interesting!....I agree God should be center in marriage. I can say my marriage is an achievement if me or my partner will die...because as long as we live...you have to work it out....we never know when temptations occur and never know when a partner can cheat.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby fely » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:50 pm

[quote][/quote]HAVE YOU NOTICE THAT A LOT OF MARRIAGE LIFE FAILED? THERE ARE LOTS OF REASONS WHY THIS HAPPEN! BASED ON MY OBSERVATION ABOUT MY PARENTS, THEY GOT SEPARATED FOR ALMOST 15 YEARS. I WAS A KID AT THAT TIME WHEN MY MOTHER LEAVE HOME AND I AM LIVING WITH MY FATHER. BUT I AM HAPPY THAT THEY RECONCILE BEFORE MY FATHER DIED. I GROW UP MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS WITH MY SISTER AND THOUGH THEY HAVE SOME MISUNDERSTANDING BUT THEY LIVE TOGETHER UNTIL MY BROD IN LAW DIED. I HAVE OBSERVED HOW MUCH MY SISTER BEEN LOVING AND CARING TO HIS HUSBAND UNTIL HE DIED AT THEIR HOME DUE TO COMPLICATION AND DIABETIS. SOME OTHER COUNTRIES ALSO GOT DEVORCED AND MARRIED ANOTHER MAN OR VICE VERSA. IS THAT ALL LIFE CAN OFFER? AS CHRISTIAN, I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NOTHING CAN SEPARATE A MAN AND A WOMAN WHO WERE ALREADY TIED IN THE SITE OF GOD. MAYBE IT REALLY TAKES GUTS AND MATURY BEFORE MARRIAGE BECAUSE MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR THE BOYS FOR THE MATURE ONE. IT SEPARATES MAN FROM BOYS AND GIRLS FROM WOMAN. AND I BELIEVE IT TAKES 3 TO HAVE A HAPPY MARRIAGE AND THAT IS YOU AND YOUR PARTNER AND GOD AS THE CENTER OF MARRIAGE LIFE

yes life can be so complicated.
fely

Postby ms.janiszewski » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:35 pm

in everything what we have what we become its all god's plan...
ms.janiszewski

Postby ms.sin17 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:23 pm

ms.janiszewski wrote:in everything what we have what we become its all god's plan...

Yes! I agree with that, ms.janiszewski.. :D We must consider everything that is happening in our life is according to God`s plan.. In time, we will realize why He is doing this and that in our life.. :D :D We must be more prayerful to Him so that we can be close to Him and our fellowship with him is very tight.. You know what? If there is a day that I cannot pray to Him, I feel the emptiness and dryness already.. :? :oops: Ohh how we need to have a faith in our belief! I know that in reality if we are having a problem, :? it is hard to believe with Him but we do not have any choices left than to BELIEVE.. :P :P

God Bless us!
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby m&m » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:07 pm

ms.sin17 wrote:
ms.janiszewski wrote:in everything what we have what we become its all god's plan...

Yes! I agree with that, ms.janiszewski.. :D We must consider everything that is happening in our life is according to God`s plan.. In time, we will realize why He is doing this and that in our life.. :D :D We must be more prayerful to Him so that we can be close to Him and our fellowship with him is very tight.. You know what? If there is a day that I cannot pray to Him, I feel the emptiness and dryness already.. :? :oops: Ohh how we need to have a faith in our belief! I know that in reality if we are having a problem, :? it is hard to believe with Him but we do not have any choices left than to BELIEVE.. :P :P

God Bless us!

What we are doing is what we are. We are the one who create what our lives would be. Life might be hard but we have the Almighty to help us.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby rodarwyn » Sat May 01, 2010 11:20 pm

marriage is a final distination of ones lovers and sweetheart.onces you are in one ralationship you must do all your best just to please your part because as the reality goes we cant please evrybody.and marriage should be lasting and we shouldnt take it for granted.... :|
rodarwyn

Postby purex » Tue May 04, 2010 11:22 am

rodarwyn wrote:marriage is a final distination of ones lovers and sweetheart.onces you are in one ralationship you must do all your best just to please your part because as the reality goes we cant please evrybody.and marriage should be lasting and we shouldnt take it for granted.... :|

Yes, i agree with you. Marriage is a life time commitment.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby villa » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:08 am

In my opinion MARRIAGE IS A GIFT, not from man but from God. God ordained the first marriage in Eden when He created Adam and Eve, told them to go and replenish the earth, subdue it. In the beginning God knows that man needs a partner. Adam felt lonely even with all the creations before him, with all the animals around him in pairs. God saw that there was something lacking in him that He fully understood.
Genesis 2:18 -The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."
19 Now the LORD God had formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name.
20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and all the beasts of the field. But for Adam no suitable helper was found.
And God took a rib from Adam and made it into a woman, Eve.
Genesis 2:21 So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh.
Eve was God's gift to Adam. When Adam saw the gift of God, he must have exclaimed... WOW, this is it! ..my suitable partner !
Genesis 2:23 The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman, ' for she was taken out of man."
How thankful was Adam when God presented Eve to him. This is God's desire from the beginning, that man will treasure marriage as a gift from Him, holy and divine.
If we Consider God's Wisdom in choosing a partner, when we find one, thus it becomes a gift. AND WE MUST CONTINUE TO DWELL IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD TO MAKE MARRIAGE WORK, THAT EACH PARTNER WILL REGARD THEIR MARRIAGE BED SACRED AND DIVINE. Genesis 2:24 For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.
25." The man and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame."
God addressed Adam and Eve as "man and his wife", after He gave Eve to Adam. Then the first marriage was ordained in the garden of Eden, by no other than the source of the gift of marriage.
In many cases, most men and women took for granted God's participation in entering into marriage. So that it became an accomplishment rather than a gift. Yes, it is important that we must work out our marriage, but we need God's Wisdom to bring the best in us.

GOD SHOULD BE THE CENTER OF OUR MARRIAGE. OUT OF GOD'S PRESENCE, MARRIAGE IS JUST A PIECE OF PAPER, ANOTHER BROKEN VOW.
villa

Postby bronze » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Interesting topic. If it is a gift, then why are there broken homes? There are separated families and the children suffer such tragedy in the home. Next time if you choose your partner see to it that she really has a good heart and motive. There are lots of scammers out there. Just marry a white man to make money and come over here in USA. Sorry gals but that rampant.
bronze

Next

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!