do ya want children?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: do ya want children?

Postby Edwin » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:46 pm

edeline wrote:
Edwin wrote:I wanted more children than the three that we have, but I am thankful for them each one. It was a misunderstanding between my wife and I. I wanted 5 or 6; she only wanted 2 but we had identical twins, so we ended up with 3. We had one that was not really ours, but we had him off and on from the time he was an infant. We loved him every bit as much as we loved the other 3. We would have him, then his mother wanted him, then we would have him again, and after that his mother would want him again. It was difficult having him go between our home and his own. He love his mother dearly, and she loved him, but she couldn't alway keep him at all times because of other things in her life. He is almost 21 years old now, and that is hard to believe. We still love him very much, but we don't see him very often. :) :) :) :)

That is a tough situation when you have a sibling who is not really your own and is coming in and out in you because he or she is going out also to be with his real family.

Yes, it was hard, but we loved him as much as we could, and saw him as much as often as we could. We had to be gone living miles away for 10 years, so we had a hard time being with him enough. He wanted us to move back too, but we couldn't very well do that until it was time to move back. Then he was grown and it has been difficult to find him often times. We pray for him all the time, that the Lord will Protect him, and that He will draw him to Himself, and help Kenny to give his heart to the Lord, and is family as well. :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:06 am

I am close to children in fact i am close to my niece and nephew. I love children and i really have fun with them. I use to teach sunday school for children before. I tell Bible stories and after that we have snacks and prizes to them

Children are being loved by God so do we.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:20 pm

We have to become as little children to receive the blessings of the Lord. Children are trusting, and we must be also. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum