Talks of marriage

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Talks of marriage

Postby crisipicada » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Edwin wrote:
mjsty wrote: it is my usual knowledge that westernian got easily married than those of the easternian specially in the Philippines maybe because divorce in their country is very much possible. But in any cases getting married depends on the partners.. some fall in love at first met while the other takes time. :D :D :D

I think I heard years ago that there is a country somewhere that all you have to do is say I divorce you three times and it is legal! Imagaine that! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

marriage is holy, it is sacred. the marriage vow is for a life time, indeed.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Yes, I like it that the Philippine people take marriage more seriously, and that is the way it should be. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby edeline » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:18 pm

Marriage always depend on the two to make it work. The common thing here is that if the decisions of the two coincide then it will be successful. We have two types that the partners may take either they want to get married as soon as possible or they will take time to know each other and make sure that they are compatible.

Both have successes and failures. One option may work for the us but not to others.

If both are sincere. they will talk about the future plans. I think it is the guy who will make a move and say his plans. After saying his plans, he will ask his opinions to the girl and see if it is agreeable.

There should be a conversation among the two so that a topic will be opened. There are cases that a woman will just agree directly on what is the guy's saying but it should not be like that all the time. Effective conversation is really important.
edeline

Postby crisipicada » Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:48 pm

i know you are waiting for that day when you walk in the aisle and say 'i do'. hope that will happen vry soon :D :D
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:00 am

crisipicada wrote:i know you are waiting for that day when you walk in the aisle and say 'i do'. hope that will happen vry soon :D :D

I hope that will happen for all the young ladies and gentlemen who want it to! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Edwin wrote:
crisipicada wrote:i know you are waiting for that day when you walk in the aisle and say 'i do'. hope that will happen vry soon :D :D

I hope that will happen for all the young ladies and gentlemen who want it to! :D :D :D :D

Yes, that is so wonderful. I hope that women will find a true man who will be their life time partner and husband :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:46 pm

It is really better for two to become one. There are lots of advantages when two people are right for each other. I don't like to be alone, and I am not very often. I don't mind being alone now as much as years ago. Then I hated to be alone. When Carol needs to be gone a few hours it is okay. When Carol goes on spinning/knitting retreats for few days, I don't like to be alone that long, but I am glad that Carol has the chance to do that, and I am glad that she can get away. I just spend more time playing the piano and eating peanut butter, honey, and drinking milk. I Carol fixes food for me to eat while she is gone, she doesn't like it when she comes back and all I have eaten is peanut butter, honey, and drinking milk. Of course I cook oatmeal cereal each morning. So I do okay. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:01 pm

different season of our lives is very interesting. we must enjoy the season of being single, and when the time we are ready to involve in marriage, we must treasure also
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:17 pm

crisipicada wrote:different season of our lives is very interesting. we must enjoy the season of being single, and when the time we are ready to involve in marriage, we must treasure also

Solomon said to everything under the sun there is a time and a season. You are right, Crisi, we must enjoy the times God has given us, whether single or married. God decided that it was not good for man to be alone, and I think that He thinks it is not good for a woman to be alone either. God has our times in His hand. There is a time to be born, and a time to die, as well as a time for everything else. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sat May 07, 2011 5:08 pm

i pray that i will have a successful marriage life.
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum