Moderator: youngj

Re: Why True Love is Hard to Find?

Postby mymymy » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:26 pm

because true love is one in a million
mymymy

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:15 am

mymymy wrote:because true love is one in a million

yeah, your right about that mymy..as you could see most of the men are just after sex..when they got what they want from you..then, they will just dump you..so, we girls..should be very careful :roll: :roll: :roll: we have to protect ourselves to these men who are only after sex :roll: :roll: :roll:
chaychay644

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:18 am

cutegen wrote:for my experiences ... i have already thought that true love will just come in the right time ... and i am hoping that he will come my way now..lol

I have also heard this to some people :roll: :roll: :roll: but, don't know if this is true :lol: :lol: :lol:
chaychay644

Postby MikeV » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:55 pm

As a previous poster asked.. What do you mean by "True" love. Love has been defined by many in various different ways. Some make the mistake of thinking what they feel is love when it is simply infacuation or lust. Therefore, we must first understand what love is and what it isn't before we can begin to define what constitutes "True" love.

With that said, back to your question...

Why is True Love hard to find?
Becuase you are searching in the wrong direction, "Outward instead of Inward"....

If I were to define what it means to have "True Love", I was first describe "True", meaning something God created and intented for us to have... Thus, "True Love" = the Love God intended.

If you are a believer of God you must first understand where "Love" comes from, GOD is Love, and this is why it is so difficult for us to understand what love is and how to recognize "True Love". We must first ask ourselves, "if there is such a thing as True Love, then there is obviously such a thing as False Love." Now we can begin to understand that there is a difference between the two. Before we can have or find True Love we must understand and recognize what True Love isn't.. False Love comes in many shapes and forms. If the love you feel for somone is based on a physical need "sex", their very "presence", material things they give you, etc... While these are attributes of Love, they are also attributes of "False Love", meaning they cannot be considered Love on their own. I feel good when I'm with her.. Of course... I enjoy her company and her companionship, but does that make it Love? I am consumed by her beauty and engulfed with emotion when we are having sex? One would hope so, but again does this make it Love? No and No...

There are certain factors and key ingredients that are missing that must accompany these attributes.. True Love requires the feelings of both people to be equal, True Love cannot be onesided. Yes, you can LOVE someone that doesn't Love you, but what makes it TRUE LOVE is when they love you same in return. True Love is shared between two people.... Lets' explore some of these ingredients. First in order for any emotion to be considered love, these feelings must come without selfish intentions, nor a predfined list of expectations, otherwise it becomes lust, infacuation or worse False hope, leading to a broken heart.

We must first seek higher counsel, ask God for guidence and for wisdom. Ask Him to be your eyes, so that you can see into your partners heart so that you are not decived by the flesh and consumed by Lust. We must come into a relationship with only basic expectations otherwise we risk disappointment, hurt and or shame.. We must come with humble expectations, willing to give 100% of our efforts to that relationship. We must Love from our hearts, not our mind, or body as they will always decieve us. We must agree to Love unconditionally just as God loves us (Agape Love). Our Love must be "Blind", willing to forgive and accept what you cannot change about your partner. Having Blind Love does not mean you are ignorant to obvious signs that you are not meant to be with someone, that is why we ask God to be our eyes.

Conclusion: When two people come together and ask God to be their guide and enter into a journey towards a life together, each should have Agape and Blind love in our hearts... and when the two of us both embrace the Love that God intended, then and only then can we find "True Love".

Good Luck and may God Bless each of you....

MV
MikeV

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:44 pm

MikeV wrote:As a previous poster asked.. What do you mean by "True" love. Love has been defined by many in various different ways. Some make the mistake of thinking what they feel is love when it is simply infacuation or lust. Therefore, we must first understand what love is and what it isn't before we can begin to define what constitutes "True" love.

With that said, back to your question...

Why is True Love hard to find?
Becuase you are searching in the wrong direction, "Outward instead of Inward"....

If I were to define what it means to have "True Love", I was first describe "True", meaning something God created and intented for us to have... Thus, "True Love" = the Love God intended.

If you are a believer of God you must first understand where "Love" comes from, GOD is Love, and this is why it is so difficult for us to understand what love is and how to recognize "True Love". We must first ask ourselves, "if there is such a thing as True Love, then there is obviously such a thing as False Love." Now we can begin to understand that there is a difference between the two. Before we can have or find True Love we must understand and recognize what True Love isn't.. False Love comes in many shapes and forms. If the love you feel for somone is based on a physical need "sex", their very "presence", material things they give you, etc... While these are attributes of Love, they are also attributes of "False Love", meaning they cannot be considered Love on their own. I feel good when I'm with her.. Of course... I enjoy her company and her companionship, but does that make it Love? I am consumed by her beauty and engulfed with emotion when we are having sex? One would hope so, but again does this make it Love? No and No...

There are certain factors and key ingredients that are missing that must accompany these attributes.. True Love requires the feelings of both people to be equal, True Love cannot be onesided. Yes, you can LOVE someone that doesn't Love you, but what makes it TRUE LOVE is when they love you same in return. True Love is shared between two people.... Lets' explore some of these ingredients. First in order for any emotion to be considered love, these feelings must come without selfish intentions, nor a predfined list of expectations, otherwise it becomes lust, infacuation or worse False hope, leading to a broken heart.

We must first seek higher counsel, ask God for guidence and for wisdom. Ask Him to be your eyes, so that you can see into your partners heart so that you are not decived by the flesh and consumed by Lust. We must come into a relationship with only basic expectations otherwise we risk disappointment, hurt and or shame.. We must come with humble expectations, willing to give 100% of our efforts to that relationship. We must Love from our hearts, not our mind, or body as they will always decieve us. We must agree to Love unconditionally just as God loves us (Agape Love). Our Love must be "Blind", willing to forgive and accept what you cannot change about your partner. Having Blind Love does not mean you are ignorant to obvious signs that you are not meant to be with someone, that is why we ask God to be our eyes.

Conclusion: When two people come together and ask God to be their guide and enter into a journey towards a life together, each should have Agape and Blind love in our hearts... and when the two of us both embrace the Love that God intended, then and only then can we find "True Love".

Good Luck and may God Bless each of you....

MV

Great points there Mike..thanks for replying :P :P
chaychay644

Postby m&m » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:22 pm

HELLO,

I AM GLAD TO READ THIS QUESTION "WHY TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND?

MAYBE THE RIGHT QUESTION IS "WHAT IS TRUE LOVE?"

FOR ME, TRUE LOVE IS THE LOVE THAT IS COMMITTED, SINCERE, SELFLESS, RESPONSIBLE - AND THESE WORDS DESCRIBE GOD'S LOVE AND WE MUST DESIRE ALL OF THESE AS A PERSON.

IT IS NOT HARD TO FIND, ACTUALLY. MAYBE YOU ARE IN A RUSH TO FIND YOUR LOVE. BE PATIENT AND ENJOY THE SEASON OF SINGLENESS. THERE IS A RIGHT TIME FOR EVERYTHING, EVERYTIME. MAYBE, GOD IS MOLDING YOU NOW TO BE A GOOD WIFE TO YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND. SO TRUST HIM THAT HE PREPARES WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU AND FOR US!

MAE
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:04 pm

m&m wrote:HELLO,

I AM GLAD TO READ THIS QUESTION "WHY TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND?

MAYBE THE RIGHT QUESTION IS "WHAT IS TRUE LOVE?"

FOR ME, TRUE LOVE IS THE LOVE THAT IS COMMITTED, SINCERE, SELFLESS, RESPONSIBLE - AND THESE WORDS DESCRIBE GOD'S LOVE AND WE MUST DESIRE ALL OF THESE AS A PERSON.

IT IS NOT HARD TO FIND, ACTUALLY. MAYBE YOU ARE IN A RUSH TO FIND YOUR LOVE. BE PATIENT AND ENJOY THE SEASON OF SINGLENESS. THERE IS A RIGHT TIME FOR EVERYTHING, EVERYTIME. MAYBE, GOD IS MOLDING YOU NOW TO BE A GOOD WIFE TO YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND. SO TRUST HIM THAT HE PREPARES WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU AND FOR US!

MAE

hmmmm..maybe you could post in the forum you're suggested question since the two has a big difference from each other..the 2nd will convey the meaning of true love love..
chaychay644

Postby m&m » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:30 pm

Love is not hard to find. It is already there! God is Love and He is in us and so His Love must manifest in us.
:D
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby FredinTX » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:11 pm

You can not "find" true love. You only can give unconditional true love and be loved in return. It's that simple! :D
FredinTX

Postby m&m » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:57 am

red wrote:Its not hard to find...let true love finds you...it will come at the right time and right place and with the right person...Its all about right timing...just patiently wait...ako nga eh tagal hintay...and commit it to God..and you will see its worth it... :D

True love is not hard to find. It is there already.I understand that it really hurts when two people broke up. "Deepining intimacy without defining a level of commitment is plainly dangerous. It's like going mountingclimbing with a partner who isn't sure that he/she wants the responsibility of holding your rope. When you've climbed ten thousand feet up a mountain face, you don't want to have a conversation about how he/she feels "tied down" by your relationship. In the same way, many people experience deep hurt when they open themselves up emotionally and physically only to be abandoned by others who proclaim they're ready for "serious commitment". " So no playing around because i golden rule is true, "Do not do unto others what you do not want do unto you". :P
m&m

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum