"Understanding Your Mate"

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: "Understanding Your Mate"

Postby justmovenalong » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:48 pm

A man walks along the beach in manila when suddenly God appers in front of him.He says to the man u have been a good person all ur life and have gave to all in need now i will give u what u want,the man thinks for a minute and says i want a bridge from here to cebu.God looks at the man in disbalif and says i thought u would ask for something with more meaning,The man then says wait and again starts thinking,after a few minutes he looks up and says ''I wish to be able to understand women"God at that point takes a step back look at the man and says to him"do u want that bridge with 1 lane or 2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
justmovenalong

Postby chaychay644 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:38 pm

justmovenalong wrote:A man walks along the beach in manila when suddenly God appers in front of him.He says to the man u have been a good person all ur life and have gave to all in need now i will give u what u want,the man thinks for a minute and says i want a bridge from here to cebu.God looks at the man in disbalif and says i thought u would ask for something with more meaning,The man then says wait and again starts thinking,after a few minutes he looks up and says ''I wish to be able to understand women"God at that point takes a step back look at the man and says to him"do u want that bridge with 1 lane or 2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that s so funny to think that God don't understand women also..
chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:45 pm

Years ago while I was attending Bible College one of my instructors came into the classroom with his arm in a cast and sling, and the side of his car was bashed in. He said that there was this woman driver that signaled to turn one direction then exercised her woman's perrogative to change her mind, but he didn't know that she changed her mind until it was too late for him. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby edeline » Thu May 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Edwin wrote:
purex wrote:it is true that women's mood change when they have their monthly period, because of hormonal imbalance. :o :o :o :o :o :o

sometimes, we like something and later on we change our mind :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

There's an old saying, "It's a woman's perrogative to change her mind."!!!! That is just to keep the men folk confused! "What will this woman decide next!"!!!! There was a television/movie comedian that said that his room was so small that he didn't even have room to change his mind!!!! :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes that is true. Women change the mood when we have our period. We are feeling uncomfortable at that time. We usually don't like to talk, we are lazy and we are craving for something to eat. When I was still with my family, I used to be very quiet and upset of things.

I do admit, that I am unpredictable at time but if a person truly loves you he can and he will accept you for what you are. It is just a matter of understanding and adjusting. Not at all times we are in a good mood. I know that men also have times that they can't be understood and we the women can't understand them at an instant.

There was a time when the dad needed to wake his daughter leaving. The daughter was grumpy or upset I think because she wasn't awaken by her dad. The dad just thought,"It was not my fault. Girls are so complicated."hehehe

Sometimes the men say that the women are so hard to spell out which means they can't understand tour attitudes. A woman said to his bf, you can't understand a woman but you still love me even if we are unpredictable and complicated..see...
edeline

Postby edeline » Thu May 05, 2011 11:09 pm

I think what is very hard for men to cope up with is the nagging of the women. Women are like that but not all. I am not sure what do men doing when they hear their partners nagging. I guess they just closed cover their ears and ignore.

Have you experienced that you talk and you are very angry. You talk to your bf/partner and he just say OK in the end.

Men avoid fighting as much as possible.
edeline

Postby Edwin » Fri May 06, 2011 12:03 am

My brother said something years ago that I have thought about several times through the years. He said that you take your friends in context. What he meant by that was that if one of your friends spoke to you harshly, you might think, oh, he/she is having a bad day, and I wonder what sparked that response.

So instead of thinking, oh, I just can't understand that person, he/she is so unpredictable, a person can think maybe my friend has a headache, or maybe my friend does not feel well today, or I wonder what is bothering my friend.

We should be wonderful all the time, but few of us are. Jesus would want us to be loving and forgiving, as well as to be understanding. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue May 10, 2011 4:43 pm

still waiting for a hug and that waht i pray for.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed May 11, 2011 1:02 am

crisipicada wrote:still waiting for a hug and that waht i pray for.

Hugs are very nice! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed May 11, 2011 8:58 pm

sometimes there are conflict or quarrel with your love one but that is normal. of course we want that he or she really serious and all 100 percent love for you and no other woman, right, girls :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

but one thing we are in common is that he loves the LORD and always remind me to love GOD more than anything else. He always remind me to pray and read the BIBLE. and now he is at church attending midweek prayer meeting. Yesterday also, i attend church here so i thank GOD we have in common. And of course God is the one knows our future so i give my heart to the LORD to give me more patience while waiting for him and for the day we will get married.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed May 11, 2011 11:10 pm

crisipicada wrote:sometimes there are conflict or quarrel with your love one but that is normal. of course we want that he or she really serious and all 100 percent love for you and no other woman, right, girls :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

but one thing we are in common is that he loves the LORD and always remind me to love GOD more than anything else. He always remind me to pray and read the BIBLE. and now he is at church attending midweek prayer meeting. Yesterday also, i attend church here so i thank GOD we have in common. And of course God is the one knows our future so i give my heart to the LORD to give me more patience while waiting for him and for the day we will get married.

Very good, Crisi! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum