looking for a nice man

Moderator: youngj

looking for a nice man

Postby mitch1989 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:30 pm

hello,
Hi im Michelle Cator thats my real name ,I live with my parents,i hve 2 sis and 1 bro im a second daughter,21 years old. I was born on August 31, 1989 here n my place. I want to work in other country i hve a lot of friends but im alwys stay n our house.I like parties sometimes if i feel boredom but mostly im staying at home helping my parents.Actually i hve a lot of wishes in life im hoping soon n future i can finish my college.Im REAdy for marrage i alwys open with it.Im serious for relationship,faithful,and honest.Im GOD FEARING i nver forgot god n my life.email me to cator_m@yahoo.com hope i can find my man here take care and god bless to all
heres my phone number also +639392836465 please send me a msg der if your interested,.

SERIOUS ONLY PLEASE
mitch1989

I need a wife. .I want a nice girl or woman for marriage. I

Postby kingsleykamalu » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:43 pm

I need a wife. .I want a nice girl or woman for marriage. I need a woman who is ready to get married.
My beautiful sister. I believe that you have seen and read everything about me from my profile.
Send me your current working phone numbers and your most recent photographs.
Iam a very serious and extremely careful man.
I also would like to know more about your family like, how many brothers & how many sisters have you?
What do they do for a living?
What do you do for a living?
Tell me about your parents and what do they do for a living?
Iam a nice man, a very serious man, a very silent thinker and a VERY kind man. I hate wicked people. Iam a very creative person. I need a very happy and very Kind woman that loves every body in the world. I am looking for a woman to marry and spend the rest of my life with her. I can make any woman very-very happy. That is why I also need somebody who I can love and She loves me in return. I need a woman who will be happy with my family and friends. I do not care about beauty. I care about kindness, love and happiness. I also need a woman who loves children so much and who will be very-very happy for us to have so much babies.
I need a wife. .I want a nice girl or woman for marriage. I need a woman who is ready to get married. I need a wife. .I want a nice girl or woman for marriage. I need a woman who is ready to get married. I have two beautiful KIds(a boy and a girl but they live with their mother in India. I love them more than anything in this world.

I need a woman who can also love this wonderful kids of mine.

Any woman who does not have so much love for humanity cannot truly get along with me .

My e-mail is: chinedukamalu@yahoo.com
My phone numbers are:
MOBILE : +2347037699112 and +2347070210521

My Country is Nigeria and I live in the City of Lagos, the commercial capital of Nigeria.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.
I need a wife for marriage. My e-mail: chinedukamalu@yahoo.com

MOBILE : +2347037699112 and +2347070210521

My Country is Nigeria and I live in the City of Lagos, I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.
kingsleykamalu

Re: looking for a nice man

Postby pinkberrygirl30 » Tue May 10, 2011 1:31 pm

im looking nice man who is honest loving caring mostly faithful to relationship,i dont like lier.and also i mild drinking,i dont want smoker.liking walking in beach with holding hand :D :D :D espcialy serious...
[b][u][code][list][list=][*][img][url][/url][/img][/list][/list][/code][/u][/b]
pinkberrygirl30

Re: looking for a nice man

Postby pinkberrygirl30 » Tue May 10, 2011 1:54 pm

hello to alls man here in jade and rune: i am rowena domus live in leyte 4 brother sister,im 40 yrs old single my b-day 30 augt.i wish i found here a good nice man in the future,ready to married i always open with im serious for find my man here in jade and rune.take care and godbless to all.if you like to contact me heres my email add..roielladomus@ymail.com.so that we know to each other..sent me if you interested im her waiting your response.. :D
[b][u][code][list][list=][*][img][url][/url][/img][/list][/list][/code][/u][/b]
pinkberrygirl30

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!