Philippines' Latest

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Philippines' Latest

Postby eStu » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:58 am

For those of you who believe in God, please pray for that woman.

I really, really respect those of you who are putting a very high value on the integrity of an unborn child. I very much agree with that value and concern. However, I can't hold a person who has been through horrendous trauma to the same standards as any other person, and I can't begin to imagine how someone would feel who has been raped, possibly repeatedly, and possibly subjected to various other abuses whilst stranded feeling helpless and afraid in another country. For me, the ideal response would never involve loss of life or loss of a potential life, but I shudder at the thought of walking a mile in that woman's shoes and just plain cannot judge her in the same way as another person. Indeed, the method of disposal... it's gut wrenching, spine chilling, but could you imagine the type of turmoil that the woman may have gone through?

All I can do is ask that anyone who believes in a higher power pray for women who are abused or raped, and pray for lives lost before they had a chance to begin. I don't want to exclude or devalue those who don't believe in God or a higher power... we can all endeavour to treat each other well and try to bring more good and justice to this world. Sorry if my post is a bit heavy but it's a very emotive topic.
eStu

Postby crisipicada » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:10 am

red wrote:I respect your opinion Chas but she has to face the consequences of her act. It is hard for her I know, but abandoning a baby in a garbage is not appropriate action. Even leaving my baby at home for few hours with her nanny makes me worry.

Life is difficult and raising a baby is not an easy task. I take care almost all my niece and nephew since birth. It is a hard work especially during night time when the baby can't sleep. How much more if you can't afford to provide financially for the baby. So think about how you will raise children, it is a responsibility not to take forgranted.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Sat May 07, 2011 4:41 am

Flights within the Philippines were cancelled due to bad weather. Another typhoon is coming in the Philippines.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sat May 07, 2011 10:07 am

crisipicada wrote:Flights within the Philippines were cancelled due to bad weather. Another typhoon is coming in the Philippines.

I hope people will be safe! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed May 11, 2011 9:07 pm

yesterday, typhoon bebing is already out of the country's area of responsibility. another typhoon is coming named chedeng. visayas and northern mindanao wil be affected. please pray.
crisipicada

Postby MayopayNept » Wed May 11, 2011 9:56 pm

Countless small business proprietors find out on their own during the place to confront personnel about their Internet use.|Non-work connected routines this sort of as on-line video games, Web-based looking, stock investing, Website radio, streaming media and MP3 downloads symbolize the brand new temptations inside of the workplace.|hen an worker connects to your World wide web, your agency is subjected to those 4 threats: Productivity Threats: Just twenty minutes of recreational browsing each and every day can price tag a internet business with thirty personnel more than $1000 per week (At $25/hr per worker) Legal Threats: Staff can sue from the celebration you dont provide a function surroundings absolutely totally free of gender & minority harassment.|This means taking reasonable care to block offensive Web site content.| Network Threats: An worker can crash your network just by logging into the wrong website.|Other activity like recreational browsing & downloading MP3 files can divert valuable bandwidth from vital enterprise needs.|Security Threats: Viruses enter networks via a selection of sources, this kind of as web-based e-mail, Instant Messenger file transfer, e-mail attachments or through other files directly downloaded from a word wide web site.|Companies of all sizes must successfully incorporate email, Instant Messages & world-wide-web traffic logs into their overall records management strategy.|Some businesses must do this to comply with industry regulations these as Sarbanes-Oxley, Gramm-Leach-Bliley & HIPAA.|he initial step is to choose the types of World-wide-web content that will not be allowed within just the workplace.|Keep in mind that not all workers will have the same privileges, so it is important the network management alternative you select offers a flexible configuration to suit your requirements.|here are two basic types of World wide web monitoring solutions: Gateway and desktop solutions.|Gateway solutions are program program or hardware that act as checkpoint for all Word wide web traffic around the community.|Desktop solutions are installed on the local machine to enforce the World wide web policies prior towards the request leaves the machine.|Desktop solutions effort well on smaller networks and gateway solutions do the trick well on every single} 88888888 The second clause is much stronger simply because it doesnt specify a message type or delivery system.Another creativity regarding worker scheduling application is that it allows the boss to assemble a schedule well into the future. 88888888 A lot of of those people like to trade with other personnel as far as days allotted or may call in at the last minute.With those who have confidence in their programs, you will be able to look at examples of coaching materials prior on the sale.Stay focused on the end-goal and begin studying for a career thatll reward you for several long and fruitful years.Drupal is an open source, PHP based content management system based on modules for administrators to arrange and display content, customize appearance, manage routine tasks, these as registration for websites requiring user names and passwords.And Drupal CMS Progress can help you with it.csa-70-270. 88888888 he number of questions you have to attempt is approximately 50 in 120 minutes.
MayopayNept

Postby Edwin » Wed May 11, 2011 10:17 pm

crisipicada wrote:yesterday, typhoon bebing is already out of the country's area of responsibility. another typhoon is coming named chedeng. visayas and northern mindanao wil be affected. please pray.

Yes, we will pray.
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum