Living Together

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Living Together

Postby Manilaman » Tue May 10, 2011 12:01 pm

Good point, american men should steer clear of immoral places like Angeles City where they are likely to be killed off by venereal disease.

Use this website to find about a dozen filipinas from the provinces. Visit the Philippines, find the one you like best, live with her for about 2 years before you marry to insure you can deal with the huge cultural differences like like being called on to support her extended family. If in 2 years everything is OK, then consider marriage. Of course the filipina wants to close the deal and marry as soon as possible, but that will likely turn out to be a big mistake, take your time, look at possibilities, make sure you understand the big cultural differences you must deal with.
Manilaman

Postby crisipicada » Wed May 11, 2011 8:52 pm

okay guys, sorry but i do not like living in for two years. i do not want to give to many sex to different men. huh, can you do that filipina women, a guy having manypartners in life and have sex to many women. oh oh i can not take it. not at all. oh please help me Lord to preserve my testimony.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed May 11, 2011 11:13 pm

crisipicada wrote:okay guys, sorry but i do not like living in for two years. i do not want to give to many sex to different men. huh, can you do that filipina women, a guy having manypartners in life and have sex to many women. oh oh i can not take it. not at all. oh please help me Lord to preserve my testimony.

That is very important, Crisi! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby abufarsi » Thu May 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Well of course Edwin,

Fornication is clearly against God's will. It is against God's will in the Philippines, In the USA, In Europe, in Africa, all of Asia and south America. Pretty much everyplace. This is a Christian site and although I am not a typical Christian, when I visit a Christian site I refrain from espousing ideas that are offensive in a most basic fundamental way to long held Christian ideas.

I will argue that this topic OBVIOUSLY should not have been posted here, AT ALL. That you are a smart guy and should have seen this as a "troll" and not replied at all. Perhaps, I know it will be hard, you can resist responding to other bait cast in the future.
abufarsi

Postby Manilaman » Thu May 12, 2011 7:52 pm

Abufarsi, your concept of Christianity is flawed. Notice i did not say you were flawed but I said your concept is flawed.

Christians are to be in the world but not of the world. They are to be a light, an example. They may hate the sin but are to love the sinner. They should be discerning but not judge their fellow. Jesus did not judge the woman at the well who had multiple husbands, rather he treated her with dignity. He did not berate her or cast her aside.

So to be a true light to the world JadeRune conducts itself as a proper Christian organization. It is an example of decorum, kindness and inclusion. Just as a church opens it's doors to sinners, JadeRune opens it's site to everyone including sinners. The example of Jesus was inclusion not exclusion.

If you wish to disagree with me that is your right, but your back handed accusation that I am a troll is malicious and unfounded. A person operating on Christian principles would reject your false accusations. My posts here are my opinion on american / filipino issues and attack no one. Possibly instead of thinly veiled personal attacks you could post some interesting and informative experiences of your life in the Philippines that might change my opinion and be very interesting to other participants at JadeRune.
Manilaman

Previous

Return to General Forum