Creative Date Ideas

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Creative Date Ideas

Postby ms.sin17 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:04 am

Edwin wrote:
crisipicada wrote:Love is so powerful because you can do the impossible to be possible.

Hey, Crisi, I wonder if anyone else picked up on the kidnapping? :roll: :roll: :lol: I'm just being funny; I think the partner would be glad to be kidnapped! :D :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: yeah. Kidnapping maybe very romantic to the girl`s part. . :P I always love great surprises and something that would make me "kilig" with that person.. :D :D I would love somebody to kidnap me and bring me to the beach and watch the sunset together with that person. . :D :P isnt that so romantic?? :P :P :D :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby Edwin » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:00 am

That would be very romantic! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby jyrah » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:27 am

Wowwww..... how i wish i can experienced some of these...But there were only few who gonna do this especially in this era that both are working...

These are extremely greatt ;) :D :D
jyrah

Postby crisipicada » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Edwin wrote:
crisipicada wrote:Love is so powerful because you can do the impossible to be possible.

Hey, Crisi, I wonder if anyone else picked up on the kidnapping? :roll: :roll: :lol: I'm just being funny; I think the partner would be glad to be kidnapped! :D :D :D :D

Oh my, it seems that guys want to kidnap me. Please don't, you will be charged kidnapping and put into jail :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Unless the one who will kidnap me is someone special :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:57 pm

crisipicada wrote:
Edwin wrote:

Oh my, it seems that guys want to kidnap me. Please don't, you will be charged kidnapping and put into jail :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Unless the one who will kidnap me is someone special :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Careful with the kidnapping, huh, crisi! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby eStu » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:51 am

Kidnapping... hmm... big points for spontaneity, right? Possibly not best to throw your partner into the boot (trunk) of the car though, might spoil the romantic mood before getting to the destination.

I think that intra-domestic kidnapping can be fun... (that is, unexpectedly lifting your girlfriend/wife to your shoulder and taking her from the kitchen to the bedroom/sofa) hehe.

I take it these 'date' ideas are intended for people already in a relationship? I don't mean just the kidnapping, that's obviously not a first date thing, but in Australia I think the term 'dating' generally gets applied to an initial familiarising phase of a relationship.

I realise that not all value systems support or endorse casual dating. Indeed, my own views are on the conservative end of the scale... so my question is do you folks still apply the term 'date' if it's with a wife/husband?

My tip for the couples is that sometimes the journey can be better than the ultimate or initially intended destination. You may set out on a road trip to a tourist spot, but perhaps on your way you pass a small town or village and stop for a coffee and a sweet pastry. Perhaps you find yourself between towns and you spot a disused forestry trail... you can stop the car and go for a walk up the trail with your other half and enjoy the serene surroundings. Maybe you go to a cinema only to find the movie session you were going to is full or has been cancelled, things like that can be a blessing in disguise, you could end up at a local cafe sharing a fruit salad with your partner, talking, and focussing on each other rather than Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz.
eStu

Postby bluebird » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:16 pm

When was the last time you treat your partner to a vacation?
When was the time when you surprise her to a special trip?
When was the last time you eat together and make plans?
Women wants his man give her the most precious time.

When was the last time you surprise him when he arrives home?
With loving kisses with deep emotion;
When was the last time you prepare dinner for two?
With candles in the middle of the night with stars shining through?

What are the things you have done while you were still in a relationship?
That cherish and deepen you heart as you were going difficulties?
Don't take for granted these things in life;
For, indeed these must continue while you live in daily life.

bluebird

Postby Edwin » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:59 pm

bluebird wrote:When was the last time you treat your partner to a vacation?
When was the time when you surprise her to a special trip?
When was the last time you eat together and make plans?
Women wants his man give her the most precious time.

When was the last time you surprise him when he arrives home?
With loving kisses with deep emotion;
When was the last time you prepare dinner for two?
With candles in the middle of the night with stars shining through?

What are the things you have done while you were still in a relationship?
That cherish and deepen you heart as you were going difficulties?
Don't take for granted these things in life;
For, indeed these must continue while you live in daily life.

Those are beautiful thoughts! :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon May 16, 2011 3:37 am

it reminds me to always give time to your partner, :P :P :P :P :P
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon May 16, 2011 10:10 pm

crisipicada wrote:it reminds me to always give time to your partner, :P :P :P :P :P

Time is most important! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum