Dengue fever: a homopathic remedy

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Dengue fever: a homopathic remedy

Postby crisipicada » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:29 am

It is good to note that mosquitoes there are not deadly. Here it is deadly.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby brat4300 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:30 am

crisipicada wrote:It is good to note that mosquitoes there are not deadly. Here it is deadly.

Remind me to bring my Off when I get there then... Mosquitoes love me here.
brat4300

Postby Edwin » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Brat, you have probably heard of Stehekin at the head of Lake Chelan. The only way to get there is with an airplane or a boat. We lived and worked there for 10 years. We lived out in the valley for 8 years, and the mosquitoes are really thick there. We lived in at the landing beside the lake for 2 years where there are not any mosquitoes at all. The wind keeps them blown away. Anyway the Stehekin Pastry Company (Bakery) sells teeshirts that have pictures of mosquitoes on them, and the words are on the tee shirts, "I GAVE BLOOD IN STEHEKIN."

When Dengue Fever results from mosquito bites in the Philippines, that is reason to be concerned about mosquito bites. That would have a person cleaning up all the swampy water spots, trapping mosquitoes, and screening them! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue May 17, 2011 10:49 pm

again it has been raining for two weeks. every afternoon at 3pm always rain, please bring with you your umbrella and raincoat.

please try to empty your container so that mosquitoes has no change to lay eggs in there to avoid dengue cause by mosquito bite.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Previous

Return to General Forum