how man love girls and to be contented?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: how man love girls and to be contented?

Postby edeline » Sun May 29, 2011 8:52 am

A relationship doesn't all end up as a happy one. Sometimes we need to undergo problems and so many breakups before we can find the best of all those. What is the most important is one is sticking on what he or she is have, I mean not a collect and select type because not all are used to play. If there are gameplayers, there are also sincere ones who are at most hoping that the one whom they are dating is also sincere and expecting that she is alone.

I have understood that love needs to be watered everyday. I am so sorry for the sad experience that had happened to your friend, that was a lesson to be learned and hope that she learned she was not the only one who undergone break up. What I am glad about the guy was he had teh courage to tell the truth to the girl rather than pretending that he is still loving your friend though not anymore. If that was the case, that was even more painful specially when she found it too late or let us say she has just caught that her guy has already another one. He was honest at the last part and that was the thing that she must be thankful with as she wasn't fooled.

Yes I believe that it is very unfair when the partner is playing while the other is very sincere and making his or her best to make the partner happy. We can't control things that will happen to the relationship, it needs understanding, respect and
many other values to make it work.

It is not a game indeed to play with it or a toy that it will be thrown after you are tired of playing with it. It is very different, it involves heart and ones feelings which is very sensitive. I have observe that there is no expert in terms of relationship in a way that when one is hurt he or she can't pretend she/he is fine. He/she is badly hurt specially when he/she gave everything she/he could just to prove how much the other meant to him.her.
edeline

Postby edeline » Sun May 29, 2011 8:57 am

I don't agree with dating so many then I am being told that I am alone. Dating many girls will be fine as long as it will be made clear to the Filipina that she is not alone whom the guy is meeting so that there will be a less expectation on the side of the girl. I am hoping that guy will not speak of many promises and saying that he is looking forward to be the bf of the girl if he is not yet totally sure, it is not nice.

I had a college classmate, I was so impressed with her man way back 2008 because the guy was so HONEST. The guy told her that he met one girl from Camiguin before he met Kimberly which is the name of our classmate. The guy was 52 at that time and my classmater was 20 or 21 I guess. Steve told him, that he wants Kimberly to be his gf and that he would stop communicating the other one and he did it. That was just one at a time and it was so clear, the girl from Camiguin understood it and moved on...I really appreciate what the guy did that he has been honest.
edeline

Postby Manilaman » Sun May 29, 2011 4:14 pm

edeline wrote: I don't agree with dating so many then I am being told that I am alone. Dating many girls will be fine as long as it will be made clear to the Filipina that she is not alone whom the guy is meeting so that there will be a less expectation on the side of the girl. I am hoping that guy will not speak of many promises and saying that he is looking forward to be the bf of the girl if he is not yet totally sure, it is not nice.

I had a college classmate, I was so impressed with her man way back 2008 because the guy was so HONEST. The guy told her that he met one girl from Camiguin before he met Kimberly which is the name of our classmate. The guy was 52 at that time and my classmater was 20 or 21 I guess. Steve told him, that he wants Kimberly to be his gf and that he would stop communicating the other one and he did it. That was just one at a time and it was so clear, the girl from Camiguin understood it and moved on...I really appreciate what the guy did that he has been honest.

it is wrong for a man or a woman to lie or lead the other person to false conclusions. But sometimes a man may casually date several women, if he has made no commitment, then he is correct to date several women. Sometimes a Filipina wants and dreams to be the only woman in the man's life, since she wants this she actually begins to believe it. But if the man has not specifically stated his intentions to date only one woman, do not assume that you are his girlfriend.
Manilaman

Postby edeline » Sun May 29, 2011 6:43 pm

A man loves a girl when he sees that a person is honest of who she is. She is not pretending to be someone else. Man has its own preference. Let us say his ideal woman to live with for the rest of his life.

Once a girl is in a relationship, I guess to mahe him contented is to stay what you are because he chose you based on the characteristics that he likes about you. There are some negative attitudes since we are not perfect but I guess it needs to be lessen.

Don't be bored or tired of showing the love that you have for him.
edeline

Postby crisipicada » Mon May 30, 2011 6:20 am

You know, what I am doing now is to be patient enough because of hindrances that came along lately. As time goes by, I learn a lot of things and to value the time spent together talking over the phone, chatting and praying for each other. It makes me closer to him as we pray to each other. As I get closer to God I get closer to him too. That's the magic of a love triangle, you, him and God as the center of a relationship. No struggle, no worries, no sadness and all is trust. Trust in God, trust in the person who is right in the sight of God and trust that it is all in the right direction. No matter what happen ahead, you will understand that it has full of meaning as you both desire to please God.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon May 30, 2011 9:17 am

crisipicada wrote:You know, what I am doing now is to be patient enough because of hindrances that came along lately. As time goes by, I learn a lot of things and to value the time spent together talking over the phone, chatting and praying for each other. It makes me closer to him as we pray to each other. As I get closer to God I get closer to him too. That's the magic of a love triangle, you, him and God as the center of a relationship. No struggle, no worries, no sadness and all is trust. Trust in God, trust in the person who is right in the sight of God and trust that it is all in the right direction. No matter what happen ahead, you will understand that it has full of meaning as you both desire to please God.

Desiring to please God is the secret of success. That is the good kind of love triangle, where God is at the center for both you and him! Yes the hindrances do come, and that requires patience! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue May 31, 2011 2:52 am

you are right it needs patience and i am patient about it. it is sweeter to wait until you see each other :D :D :D :D :D :D
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue May 31, 2011 10:04 am

crisipicada wrote:you are right it needs patience and i am patient about it. it is sweeter to wait until you see each other :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yes, Crisi, very sweet! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:40 am

To wait is one of the indication you love someone. But the question is until when you will wait? And there is a problem to that. What if the other is actually has someone? And the other person is waiting and not thinking that her/his partner has someone else? So, it is hard to decide. Sometimes the waiting ends up disappointment, too. You wait knowing that she or he will come soon. What if she or he always change her or his mind. Is there a chance for you to still wait?
crisipicada

Postby Manilaman » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:34 pm

crisipicada wrote:To wait is one of the indication you love someone. But the question is until when you will wait? And there is a problem to that. What if the other is actually has someone? And the other person is waiting and not thinking that her/his partner has someone else? So, it is hard to decide. Sometimes the waiting ends up disappointment, too. You wait knowing that she or he will come soon. What if she or he always change her or his mind. Is there a chance for you to still wait?

Trust what a person does, not what they talk about. Talk is cheap, it requires no effort. Look at a person's actions.
Manilaman

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum