Can you help me some advice....?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Can you help me some advice....?

Postby chaychay644 » Tue May 24, 2011 8:34 pm

crisipicada wrote:it is true. Thanks for this comment. One thing women wants is the man who will be there for him. of course the woman will also make sure that he will be faithful but it is seldom. But both women and men are not serious at all. I pray to find a true one.

There are women out there who are serious when it comes to their relationship..and there are also some who are not and we call them "the playgirl type"..it really depends on the upbringing of the person and on their moral values..

likewise, its the same with men..there are men who are faithful with their woman and there are also the "playboy type"..

so to all the men and women who have found their mates..you are all indeed lucky..
chaychay644

Postby edeline » Tue May 24, 2011 11:45 pm

We are the same girl, there was that time that I was thinking what will happen to me if in case he will leave me? I was just teary eyed thinking of that because I love him so so much. There was even a point that I imagined only the two of us left? I can survive. We can't really expect things to happen based on what we want and what we expect to happen. One of the things that you need to do is to hope that relationship will just be fine and soon you will tie the know with him. Just be with yourself and show who you are and at the same time observe what kind of person he is.

I have heard that a person can't give what he or she doesn't have. Like when a person gives all the love she or he has, try not to do that, not saving love for your own. I am also like that and it is so hard to control myself. I am just super happy to express how much a person means to me. I feel I am giving my whole self to him. I know it is hard if your white guy will soon leave you but don't put that in your mind so that you will not be bothererd. Just enjoy being with him instead of worrying. We don't know what will happen in the future and it is always not sure if what we expect are the things that will happen to us. Things happen for a reason.

Try to imagine yourself one moment that he will be gone but that is enough. No more thought about that after all so that you will not be disturbed. I know and I understand how in love are you. We are of the same shoes now. Let us just hope for the best and hope that the guy will tie the know. I know you are also dreaming of that.

I have heard contrasting ideas. One said to a girl, try not to let your bf understands and feels how much you love him because if that will always happen he understands that you can't live without him. If time comes that he can do something bad, he is always sure that he will be forgiven and you will. There are even many people commit suicide because of breaking and we can't blame them. It is so hard, when you invest so much and nothing in return. So much love might turn to abuse on the other side.

In contrary, one said ..let your love feels how much you love him and how much he means to you. Do your best to send him messages, chat to him and try all you can to let him feel he is always part of your life. Don't let him feel that he is being neglected. Be considerate, observant and sensitive to his needs. Please him and make him happy so that he will love you more.

Just try to go on with the flow and be thankful that he is with your life now. Ask God's guidance that he will be in the middle of the relationship. Just do what you think is the best and try not to be the one that might cause problem on your relationship. More power and good luck..i hope that you will have a continous happy relationship
edeline

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:57 pm

edeline wrote:We are the same girl, there was that time that I was thinking what will happen to me if in case he will leave me? I was just teary eyed thinking of that because I love him so so much. There was even a point that I imagined only the two of us left? I can survive. We can't really expect things to happen based on what we want and what we expect to happen. One of the things that you need to do is to hope that relationship will just be fine and soon you will tie the know with him. Just be with yourself and show who you are and at the same time observe what kind of person he is.

I have heard that a person can't give what he or she doesn't have. Like when a person gives all the love she or he has, try not to do that, not saving love for your own. I am also like that and it is so hard to control myself. I am just super happy to express how much a person means to me. I feel I am giving my whole self to him. I know it is hard if your white guy will soon leave you but don't put that in your mind so that you will not be bothererd. Just enjoy being with him instead of worrying. We don't know what will happen in the future and it is always not sure if what we expect are the things that will happen to us. Things happen for a reason.

Try to imagine yourself one moment that he will be gone but that is enough. No more thought about that after all so that you will not be disturbed. I know and I understand how in love are you. We are of the same shoes now. Let us just hope for the best and hope that the guy will tie the know. I know you are also dreaming of that.

I have heard contrasting ideas. One said to a girl, try not to let your bf understands and feels how much you love him because if that will always happen he understands that you can't live without him. If time comes that he can do something bad, he is always sure that he will be forgiven and you will. There are even many people commit suicide because of breaking and we can't blame them. It is so hard, when you invest so much and nothing in return. So much love might turn to abuse on the other side.

In contrary, one said ..let your love feels how much you love him and how much he means to you. Do your best to send him messages, chat to him and try all you can to let him feel he is always part of your life. Don't let him feel that he is being neglected. Be considerate, observant and sensitive to his needs. Please him and make him happy so that he will love you more.

Just try to go on with the flow and be thankful that he is with your life now. Ask God's guidance that he will be in the middle of the relationship. Just do what you think is the best and try not to be the one that might cause problem on your relationship. More power and good luck..i hope that you will have a continous happy relationship

Yes, be thankful and ask God's guidance is very good! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum