Dog Lovers

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Dog Lovers

Postby Edwin » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:58 pm

We are dog lovers. We are also cat lovers, but for the time present we have not cats, but our daughter has a number of them. She gave a baby cat to our seventeen-year old granddaughter, partially because our granddaughter just lost her dog, her best friend. We had cats in Stehekin where we lived before because of mice problems. We lost all our cats to cougars, bob cats, and linx cats. They got all our cats, so we left Stehekin with no cats. When we first came here we had no dogs either. Our oldest granddaughter was leaving to go over by Seattle for college and couldn't take her dog with her, so that dog, Rand, became our dog, more precisely my dog. It was rumored that he was a Pit Bull, but I don't think he is because he is a lover, and he loves everyone and all other animals including, friends, family, and strangers. He sleeps with me every night. Then two of our granddaughters came to live with us. They brought with them 2 dogs and one yellow crown amazon that whistles, sings, and talks. One of the dogs is Scooby, the Great Swiss Mountain Dog, and he is really my dog also. The dog that belonged to our seventeen year old granddaughter was a Shih tzu, Markie. He was a dear little dog, and I could spent 10 pages telling all about why he was a wonderful little doggy. Well, he started failing a few weeks ago, and he was a very old dog, given to our granddaughter by some people who moved from here to Australia. He failed so much that we took him to our vetinarian for a blood test that determined that he had liver failure. We all told him goodbye last evening, and cried for a while before we went to my brother's place while our son-in-law sent him to doggy heaven. Now he is buried by a small apple tree with a marker and some beautiful flowers. We will always remember Markie, and cry a little while we think of what he meant to all of us! :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Re: Dog Lovers

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:33 am

The dog of Ate Hazel named Hanah Dear is staying at my mom's house when they went to panay to have a vacation last summer because no one will take care of it. WHile Hanah is at home, my mom learn to love the dog because it is very sweet and so loving. Hanah Dear loves to sit at my mom's lap and lick her hands when mama call her.

Last two weeks, Hanah Dear get sick. She cannot eat and she gets weak. She cannot even stand up and always sleeping and it seems she can hardly eat and talk. She is so silent. When i went home last two weeks during weekend, i saw Hanah half-dead. Mama is so worried, so she decided to let her bring to the vet at valencia city. The government vet said that the Hanah Dear suffer diarrhea. And she might get poison from eating unusual. Hanah Dear eat dog food when she is here at my sister's house. And some left over food. But when she is at home at mama's house, she can do what she wants and can eat anywhere. So she might get poisoned. The vet prescribe antibiotic and cerelac and milk and egg as the medicine and food of Hanah. My brother bought a dog food too.

My sister Carina was so shocked how mama love Hanah so much. Mama can hardly buy medicine but she let my brother to go to the vet just to have her check up. What a wonderful relationship mama and Hanah Dear. I am thankful also that mama has something to play with when she gets bored at home. So now Hanah Dear is back to normal. But she tried to catch the chicks at home, so mama get mad sometimes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:12 am

Yes, Crisi, dogs become wonderful friends! I am happy that your Mom's dog got well and is such a wonderful freind for her! They can be a lot of fun! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:41 pm

Yes, a lot of fun and at least mama is happy with Hanah Dear :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:50 pm

crisipicada wrote:Yes, a lot of fun and at least mama is happy with Hanah Dear :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That is the important thing, Crisi! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum