how man love girls and to be contented?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: how man love girls and to be contented?

Postby Manilaman » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:48 pm

edeline wrote:A man loves a girl when he sees that a person is honest of who she is. She is not pretending to be someone else. Man has its own preference. Let us say his ideal woman to live with for the rest of his life.

Once a girl is in a relationship, I guess to mahe him contented is to stay what you are because he chose you based on the characteristics that he likes about you. There are some negative attitudes since we are not perfect but I guess it needs to be lessen.

Don't be bored or tired of showing the love that you have for him.

A man picks a woman for who she is now, he wants her to stay the way she is. It is a big mistake for the woman to change after marriage. That is wrong and dishonest.

A woman sometimes picks a man who she sees potential in, she says to herself "I can change him or help him be better for me". That is wrong and dishonest.
Manilaman

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:35 am

Some women are feeling proud and change their attitude because of things they have when they have something in life because someone has given them. They tend to be showy and proud as in they are high in the society. This is true because i learn someone from here in our place who has a foreigner bf and since she has something new, she really proud and now hard for her to mingle with the poor ones.

Sad to say that kind of attitude. If you have blessings, remember that it is from God. And the person who gave or shared you blessings are just instruments God use them. Remember that the more you have, the more your are trusted and steward by God. And of course men should not boast themselves too because they have something to share. They are just channels of blessings. And of course we should be grateful that God use them, the more you are use, the more God will bless you. That is the secret of blessing.

For me, nothing to be proud of. I am grateful to the Lord for the people God use for my life and they are willing to be used too. Remember, it is better to stay low than high because when you fall at least when you are already low, the impact is not so painful :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Be humble.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:09 pm

crisipicada wrote:Some women are feeling proud and change their attitude because of things they have when they have something in life because someone has given them. They tend to be showy and proud as in they are high in the society. This is true because i learn someone from here in our place who has a foreigner bf and since she has something new, she really proud and now hard for her to mingle with the poor ones.

Sad to say that kind of attitude. If you have blessings, remember that it is from God. And the person who gave or shared you blessings are just instruments God use them. Remember that the more you have, the more your are trusted and steward by God. And of course men should not boast themselves too because they have something to share. They are just channels of blessings. And of course we should be grateful that God use them, the more you are use, the more God will bless you. That is the secret of blessing.

For me, nothing to be proud of. I am grateful to the Lord for the people God use for my life and they are willing to be used too. Remember, it is better to stay low than high because when you fall at least when you are already low, the impact is not so painful :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Be humble.

That is so true, Crisi, and Jesus taught us that in His parables! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum