Life On Small Island

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Life On Small Island

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:13 pm

chaychay644 wrote:
Manilaman wrote:
ChayChay your personal dedication to a better life is commendable but you seem to evidence a classic Filipino denial of reality.

as far as m concerned that was my opinion based on my experience and i don't really see any point why i have to deny..lol..now, if your referring on life on small island in general then i guess you can search that on the net and its very self explanatory...and would you please stop bragging about how rich america is because we don't really care..and stop comparing the Philippines to other countries as well because it doesn't matter..

Hey, Chaychay, I agree with you whole heartedly!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:35 pm

Once again Manilaman, you have stepped up and demonstrated to everyone here what a pompous jerk you are.

Your continuing attacks against all of the filipinas here as well as your obvious contempt of the Phillipines in general does little to promote an atmosphere of participation by any filipina contributors.

Since your purpose here seems to be to antagonize any filipinas who post on the Forum, and to belittle them and their country, I think it best that you move on to some other Forum where the members appreciate your negativity, hate and abuse.

The Moderator
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Manilaman » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:03 pm

chaychay644 wrote:
Manilaman wrote:
ChayChay your personal dedication to a better life is commendable but you seem to evidence a classic Filipino denial of reality.

as far as m concerned that was my opinion based on my experience and i don't really see any point why i have to deny..lol..now, if your referring on life on small island in general then i guess you can search that on the net and its very self explanatory...and would you please stop bragging about how rich america is because we don't really care..and stop comparing the Philippines to other countries as well because it doesn't matter..

(A) Obviously I could search on the net about small island but that is not what I chose to do. I chose to take the time to formulate and post a question here for someone who had experience living on a small remote island in the Philippines. If you do not have experience living on a small remote Philippine island why are you answering?
(B) Tell me where I said or implied America is rich. I did not.
(C) Why not compare the Philippines to Indonesia and Japan? Is that illegal, unethical, immoral, sinful? I can compare basketball teams, rice, states, cars. Why not countries?
Manilaman

Postby m&m » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:49 am

I live in a far flung area. It takes an hour travel from the city proper through a multicab, and approximately 35 minutes through motorcycle. It is rough road and transportation is so hard. When i go home during weekend, I use to take single motorcycle or what we call "habal-habal." During rainy season, I get wet and makes me sick of fever. It is dusty, when it sunny day especially when motorcycle are in a hurry going home. There was a time when I fell down and got some wound when we crash from the motorcycle and thanks be to God not too big damage.

Since my parents move there, in year 1979, I was not yet born, there are less than 500 people live there. The next house you can see maybe takes 200 meters away. All you can see are trees, fruits, rice field, corn field, sugarcane plantation and many vegetables around the highway. After sometime, the agricultural land was converted into residential one. Now, there are lots of people living in our place but still it is a peaceful place.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby ronspeers » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:55 am

jadegil6 wrote:Once again Manilaman, you have stepped up and demonstrated to everyone here what a pompous jerk you are.

Your continuing attacks against all of the filipinas here as well as your obvious contempt of the Phillipines in general does little to promote an atmosphere of participation by any filipina contributors.

Since your purpose here seems to be to antagonize any filipinas who post on the Forum, and to belittle them and their country, I think it best that you move on to some other Forum where the members appreciate your negativity, hate and abuse.

The Moderator

Jadegil6 are you some kind of a joke? Why are you slandering and name calling? If you are the moderator, that explains why this forum has little activity.

You owe Manilaman an apology.
ronspeers

Postby philippines » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:29 am

i am strongly agree with you Miss Chay.
philippines

Postby philippines » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:51 am

Mr. Manilaman,
you know what you dont have any idea how people in a small isaland survival, so dont judge easily, filipinos ar very respectful people, I was born in a very small province i came from a very poor family sometimes i went school without any slipper or snacks thats life of some people in some provinces but even how poor we are we never judge others, we gave so much respect to all people around us.. Yes we dont have any electric there, no cellphone no internet. when i moved here in cebu city i met a lot of people who were very differently to the people in a small province/island. Small province. island is a very nicest place, quiet, clean and very relaxing and theres so many people which is very respectful and helpful.

with all my respect please dont judge us as filipinas being having a american guy to become a princess because thats 100 percent wrong because whats the work for the money if your not happy? that would be useless. its better than be broke that have happiness and peace than having a lot of money but not happy. Love Mr, Manilaman is the most important things of all. we are not looking for a husband because we want to become a princess, we are not marrying an american man to get thier money to help our family, because we all know life in US not much different people there wok hard to have money and people here in philippines also work to have money.

all i ask you is that try to give some respect to filipinas or in our country. THINK FIRST BEFORE YOU WRITE SOME TOPIC AT THE FORUM.if you have any eperinced the filipina you been met then that was your personal. dont hate all filipinas.
philippines

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:50 am

philippines wrote:Mr. Manilaman,
you know what you dont have any idea how people in a small isaland survival, so dont judge easily, filipinos ar very respectful people, I was born in a very small province i came from a very poor family sometimes i went school without any slipper or snacks thats life of some people in some provinces but even how poor we are we never judge others, we gave so much respect to all people around us.. Yes we dont have any electric there, no cellphone no internet. when i moved here in cebu city i met a lot of people who were very differently to the people in a small province/island. Small province. island is a very nicest place, quiet, clean and very relaxing and theres so many people which is very respectful and helpful.

with all my respect please dont judge us as filipinas being having a american guy to become a princess because thats 100 percent wrong because whats the work for the money if your not happy? that would be useless. its better than be broke that have happiness and peace than having a lot of money but not happy. Love Mr, Manilaman is the most important things of all. we are not looking for a husband because we want to become a princess, we are not marrying an american man to get thier money to help our family, because we all know life in US not much different people there wok hard to have money and people here in philippines also work to have money.

all i ask you is that try to give some respect to filipinas or in our country. THINK FIRST BEFORE YOU WRITE SOME TOPIC AT THE FORUM.if you have any eperinced the filipina you been met then that was your personal. dont hate all filipinas.

Hey, Philippines, you are competely correct! I agree with you 100 %. I have a number of connections with people in the Philippines, relatives, family, good friends, and you have perfectly described this situation. My brother-in-law is married to a filipina, lives in the Philippines, and they are all very happy. My nephew is married to a filipina, lives in the Philippines, and they are doing very well. We have a very good friend who is married to a filipina, and they have families in the Philippines, and everyone benefits from that, and they are all very happy. I know that if my friend had it to do over again he would marry this filipina 100 % for sure. I am with you all the way on this!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:00 pm

ronspeers wrote:
jadegil6 wrote:Once again Manilaman, you have stepped up and demonstrated to everyone here what a pompous jerk you are.

The Moderator

Jadegil6 are you some kind of a joke? Why are you slandering and name calling? If you are the moderator, that explains why this forum has little activity.

You owe Manilaman an apology.

If you would bother to read Manilaman's posts you would have to agree that he owes Jadegil6, all filipinas, the filipino people, and others an apology for his bashing them, and also for the threats that he has made. I agree with Jadegil6 that with his attitudes he should get off this site, and stay off from it. He contributes nothing positive to anyone here!!!!
Edwin

Postby philippines » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:41 pm

I hate people like that its very easy to judges our country and filipinas, his not deserving to joined the forum.
Again and Again Mr,Manilaman i dont ask you much juts give some RESPECT of our country and all people here.
philippines

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum