why oh why???

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

why oh why???

Postby ruffa2010 » Tue May 24, 2011 7:04 am

why does people come and go? although they mean so much for you????

Im so sad and really disappointed. I have a friend I met here in Jaderune. At first we were so fine. We exchanged emails through YM. We were very great in communication. He tried to help me with my studies and indeed contributed a lot with my graduation. However, time come which he striked a distance from me. I dont know why but he told me he and her ex had already been together. I felt very bad honestly. I expect much from him that one day we could become a couple. But now, it's not really possible. :( im very very sad and I feel Im a loser.

One thing also, I have a bestfriend. We've been bestfriends since 1st year college. She was nice to me but sometimes, she has this tendency to cheat me because only for a guy. She would tell me false stories and make me believe. However, that's not a case to me because I do always consider her becasue for me she is my bestfriend and as a bestfriend, I need to understand her at all times. Until time comes when all her false stories to me reached the end of my patience. I could not withstand it all along already. She was too much and I could not handle it anymore. I dont need her money or anything. I just want her coz I love her as my bestfriend. Now, I lose her also. If you are reading this, I hope you can reflect from this (*******). i missed you and I still hope we can be like before when we were younger. :cry:

What is in me that keeps important people go?????? is it really in me? huhuhu.. i felt very miserable. :cry: feels like all my mistakes why I am experiencing this now.
ruffa2010

Re: why oh why???

Postby CoolLuke » Tue May 24, 2011 11:26 am

Sweetheart,

You are NOT the loser. You are the WINNER! Why?? because you have found out that the potential mate cannot be trusted. Far better you find that out now rather than in three years time when you suddenly find yourself with two kids and no husband.

Very few things happen in life that have no good at all in them. You have been very lucky to find that out this early. I know it hurts, but it is a good hurt. Hang in there, there will eventually be the right one for you. Just don't try too hard, men like to do the chasing.

As to your female acquaintance, there is no way I would regard her as a friend, let alone a best friend. If that's the way she treats you now it will only get worse, not better. Time to find a friend to become a best friend. As far as I can tell, you don't have one yet. :D

CL
Luke M
CoolLuke

Postby chaychay644 » Tue May 24, 2011 8:11 pm

I agree with you CoolLuke...you should consider yourself lucky for being able to find out at an early time that the man you were wasting your time wasn't really meant to be with you..it would hurt a lot if the time came that you were already married and suddenly he will tell you that his ex and him had gotten back again for good..that hurts a lot..in your case, you still have time to look for someone else who is worthy for your love and affection..and don't worry much, the pain your feeling now will soon disappear and everything will be back to normal again..just pray to God to help you mend your broken heart..in time, you'll meet the right person for you, someone who will never leave you and will never give you pain..just love..:)
chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:04 pm

chaychay644 wrote:I agree with you CoolLuke...you should consider yourself lucky for being able to find out at an early time that the man you were wasting your time wasn't really meant to be with you..it would hurt a lot if the time came that you were already married and suddenly he will tell you that his ex and him had gotten back again for good..that hurts a lot..in your case, you still have time to look for someone else who is worthy for your love and affection..and don't worry much, the pain your feeling now will soon disappear and everything will be back to normal again..just pray to God to help you mend your broken heart..in time, you'll meet the right person for you, someone who will never leave you and will never give you pain..just love..:)

This is good advise, Chaychay! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:35 pm

CoolLuke wrote:Sweetheart,

You are NOT the loser. You are the WINNER! Why?? because you have found out that the potential mate cannot be trusted. Far better you find that out now rather than in three years time when you suddenly find yourself with two kids and no husband.

Very few things happen in life that have no good at all in them. You have been very lucky to find that out this early. I know it hurts, but it is a good hurt. Hang in there, there will eventually be the right one for you. Just don't try too hard, men like to do the chasing.

As to your female acquaintance, there is no way I would regard her as a friend, let alone a best friend. If that's the way she treats you now it will only get worse, not better. Time to find a friend to become a best friend. As far as I can tell, you don't have one yet. :D

CL

There is no problem cannot be solved through heart to heart talk. Next time, be true and be yourself.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:40 am

crisipicada wrote:
CoolLuke wrote:Sweetheart,

CL

There is no problem cannot be solved through heart to heart talk. Next time, be true and be yourself.

Exactly! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby ruffa2010 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Thanks Guys for your support! :)
ruffa2010

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:07 pm

ruffa2010 wrote:Thanks Guys for your support! :)

Ruffa, we are all happy to do what we can to support you! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby ruffa2010 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:43 am

Thanks Edwin... for your support and to the rest....
ruffa2010

Postby Edwin » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:31 am

ruffa2010 wrote:Thanks Edwin... for your support and to the rest....

Ruffa, you are always welcome, and I know that everyone here feels the same! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum