What is/was your biggest Online Dating Mistake?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What is/was your biggest Online Dating Mistake?

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:41 pm

crisipicada wrote:Anger and resentment is hard to deal with. Anger to yourself, to people and to all. It is all by God's grace we can move on and forgive the past. Thought it is hard to forget and sometimes we don't forget but i believe love can be replaced in our hearts.

You are right, Crisi, about those angers and resentments being hard to deal with. You are also right about God's grace helping us to move on and forget and forgive. And yes, Crisi, love can be replaced in our hearts! God does that, and He will! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:26 am

I can forgive but not forget, Sir Edwin, that is hard.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:22 pm

crisipicada wrote:I can forgive but not forget, Sir Edwin, that is hard.

Yes, Crisi, it is very hard! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:33 pm

chaychay644 wrote:Have you had an online dating relationship?..if so, what happened to your relationship?..please share us your story..if you can turn back the time are you going to do?

When I started online dating, my biggest mistake was when i easily believe and trust the person. I thought that what he tells are true and from the heart. I thought that he can be one on one dating relationship. I thought that he is not contacting other women, I thought that I can fully give my heart and trust.

So now, I give my trust to the Lord than to man because God said, it is better to trust God than to put confidence in man.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:54 am

crisipicada wrote:
chaychay644 wrote:Have you had an online dating relationship?..if so, what happened to your relationship?..please share us your story..if you can turn back the time are you going to do?

When I started online dating, my biggest mistake was when i easily believe and trust the person. I thought that what he tells are true and from the heart. I thought that he can be one on one dating relationship. I thought that he is not contacting other women, I thought that I can fully give my heart and trust.

So now, I give my trust to the Lord than to man because God said, it is better to trust God than to put confidence in man.

You are correct, Crisi, in that it is sad that people can't trust each other. You are trusting that the other person is true, and for you that turned out not correct. It is sad that people can't be honest with each other. You are right in that it is better to trust God than to put confidence in man! We have to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves, in order not to be taken for a bad ride, and then it happens even with all our cautions. :D :D
Edwin

Postby julie vi feril » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:48 pm

In life we have to expect the unexpected specially on this online dating.., we've encounter same heartaches and pains regarding for this one, I might say that though we really love that person but didn't meet in person yet and because of distance and tired of waiting we feel bored and hopeless sometimes! And that's what had happen to me.,and lately I realized that love is patience! He had a new girl now and that it hurt me so much. That's a lesson learned, and hope I can move on now. I just hope and pray for that!
Moreover, on this online dating we know lots of men but they just come and go--no constant communication! Mostly, they are good from the start making promises but thereafter they're gone. Some can't stick to one--they are communicating and having a relationship with you but at the same time flirting with other women...so sad and hurtful on our part!!
julie vi feril

Postby Edwin » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:40 am

julie vi feril wrote:In life we have to expect the unexpected specially on this online dating.., we've encounter same heartaches and pains regarding for this one, I might say that though we really love that person but didn't meet in person yet and because of distance and tired of waiting we feel bored and hopeless sometimes! And that's what had happen to me.,and lately I realized that love is patience! He had a new girl now and that it hurt me so much. That's a lesson learned, and hope I can move on now. I just hope and pray for that!
Moreover, on this online dating we know lots of men but they just come and go--no constant communication! Mostly, they are good from the start making promises but thereafter they're gone. Some can't stick to one--they are communicating and having a relationship with you but at the same time flirting with other women...so sad and hurtful on our part!!

I am sorry that you got hurt, Julie, and yes that happens. I pray that God will help you move on now and get over the hurt and then find someone who is truely honest with you, and you can love and trust, and that other person can love and trust you also. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:36 am

you're right Crisi..its really hard to forget especially if that person hurt you that much..
chaychay644

Postby crisipicada » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:25 pm

chaychay644 wrote:

you're right Crisi..its really hard to forget especially if that person hurt you that much..

yes, Chay, especially someone who has been attached to you and so dear to you but I am still positive and hopeful God will care of my heart and give me what is best for you and me. :D :D :D :D :D :D
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:28 pm

crisipicada wrote:
chaychay644 wrote:

yes, Chay, especially someone who has been attached to you and so dear to you but I am still positive and hopeful God will care of my heart and give me what is best for you and me. :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am hopeful and praying for you young ladies that the Lord will give you the desires of your heart. I pray that the Lord will take care of your hearts and give you what is best. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum