Be BRILLIANT - Unlock your POTENTIAL

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Be BRILLIANT - Unlock your POTENTIAL

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:37 pm

“Oftentimes, we ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Will it be possible for me to do so?...

Those are only a few questions that may linger on our mind. But, didn’t we know that we are all capable of doing things that other people can do? Yes! we have the ability of doing amazing things in achieving all of our hopes dreams and goals and living the life we wanted too. Remember, nobody is born superior to other people! Why we say so? Coz the moment we were born we are all naked which makes us equal in the eyes of God. So, with this we can say that we are all born equally with abilities and it’s up to us to discover those potentials within ourselves. :) :) :) :)

May be, I made you confuse guys..lol..it’s really surprising why some people were brilliant and some were not as what others may believe. Yeah! This is true because we were being affected on our beliefs, behaviors and some negative thoughts. It happens to everyone and we all know that. But, there is something we can do about it. All we have to do is to recognize those few stuff that makes it a hindrance for us to achieve our goals in life. :roll: :roll: :roll:

So, for now try to examine yourself and discover those attitudes and if possible try your best to change it.

Bear in mind that: ;) ;) ;)

Life’s too short not to go for the gold! :roll: :roll: :roll:

chaychay644

Re: Be BRILLIANT - Unlock your POTENTIAL

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:46 pm

chaychay644 wrote:“Oftentimes, we ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Will it be possible for me to do so?...

Those are only a few questions that may linger on our mind. But, didn’t we know that we are all capable of doing things that other people can do? Yes! we have the ability of doing amazing things in achieving all of our hopes dreams and goals and living the life we wanted too. Remember, nobody is born superior to other people! Why we say so? Coz the moment we were born we are all naked which makes us equal in the eyes of God. So, with this we can say that we are all born equally with abilities and it’s up to us to discover those potentials within ourselves. :) :) :) :)

May be, I made you confuse guys..lol..it’s really surprising why some people were brilliant and some were not as what others may believe. Yeah! This is true because we were being affected on our beliefs, behaviors and some negative thoughts. It happens to everyone and we all know that. But, there is something we can do about it. All we have to do is to recognize those few stuff that makes it a hindrance for us to achieve our goals in life. :roll: :roll: :roll:

So, for now try to examine yourself and discover those attitudes and if possible try your best to change it.

Bear in mind that: ;) ;) ;)

Life’s too short not to go for the gold! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes, this is important! Go for the gold!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum