What kind of person is your ideal partner you are seeking?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What kind of person is your ideal partner you are seeking?

Postby Despistado » Tue May 25, 2010 3:50 am

i just want someone who I can respect and care of.A strong stone to make the ciementation of a home.Someone family oriented.Someone who believes in God and better if he is catholic like me.Someone who is not araid to still being a woman in modern times8yes i like femenine women wiyj long hair and who dresses lñike women).and over all things,someone able to share a life...not only a ew happy times or parties on it.
Is thre any volunteers?
Despistado

Postby purex » Wed May 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Despistado wrote:i just want someone who I can respect and care of.A strong stone to make the ciementation of a home.Someone family oriented.Someone who believes in God and better if he is catholic like me.Someone who is not araid to still being a woman in modern times8yes i like femenine women wiyj long hair and who dresses lñike women).and over all things,someone able to share a life...not only a ew happy times or parties on it.
Is thre any volunteers?

Keep on posting and maybe in the long run somebody will like you. :) :)
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Lots of ideas about what the ideal partner should be like. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum