What is the Essence of Love?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What is the Essence of Love?

Postby Edwin » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:26 pm

When you are in love you are blind, and also it takes your appetite away! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby farmer » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:36 pm

When I got a very strong feeling to someone, I lose appetite, too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I keep on thinking of him, day dreaming we are together and hoping always there for me. Presence is so important for someone I love. What a wonderful feeling someone should experience. Do not let someone fall-out inlove with you. 8-)
farmer

Postby crisipicada » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:39 pm

I read that, Time equate to Love.

How much time you give is what you are giving love. Can be the person, can be the thing, can be your work. Or how about your relationship with God? Are you giving time and the first or seek first in life and giving him your undivided time before you start your day? If you love God, you spend time to read His word and pray to Him. How much time do you give on most? Then that is what is your love most.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:48 pm

I agree that time given does equate to love. Whatever we love we will give time to. Whatever we give time to we will love. In a relationship the young couple gives time to each other. I read visa journey for fun, and it is unbelievable the amount of time some couples spend with each other over the internet, or cell, or skype. A husband and wife spend time with each other, give time to each other if they love each other. And yes, giving God time is extremely important, with our Bible reading, our prayer, and our church attendance. It is very important to give God time in our lives! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Sacrifice is the essence of love. When you love someone, you are giving your time, energy and emotion. If you love someone, you spend time together and making someone very important in your life. Also loving someone is to pray for him/her. To love someone is always desiring what is good and best for him/her. Always giving hope and positive words.

There are times that love is not visible but deep in heart, there is love that he or she feels for you. Sometimes, words are not just enough it should be coupled with action. Love indeed will always lead to the cross. to do what is right and to do what is acceptable in the sight of God. Outside of that, that is not true love.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Yes, where there is love there is sacrifice. God so love the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. If you love you will be giving. Desiring the best for the other person is part of loving. Giving hope and positive words helps the one being loved. Love involves doing what is right before God because He must be honored above all things. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:42 pm

Sacrifice in the sense that you are giving your time for someone. Thus, time spending to someone is already a sacrifice on your part.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:26 pm

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. God love in that He gave his only Son. Jesus loved in that he made Himself a sacrifice for us, who were not deserving of that love. Selflessness is part of love. Sacrificing time shows love. Love is shown by doing for the other person with no expectation of a return. There is a beautiful song, "Love is when," and right now I don't remember a lot of it, but I play it on the piano every so often, and it has to do with God giving, and Jesus giving. Love truely is the greatest and the lasting one! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:25 pm

Desiring good for someone, is one of the indication that someone loves you. Many times I am sad in life, I realize that someone to talk to is very important. I can feel that my mother is so sensitive about this matter.She really knows that I have a problem when she sees my attitude and seeing my eyes. She really knows, as the saying goes, "mothers knows".

When someone you can talk to, someone you can count on and have listening heart and ears, that is love. For, to love is to desire what is good to the beloved.
crisipicada

Postby wayne208 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:02 am

Crisi .. I think Your Mom did a Fine job of Raising You .. I am sorry You do Not have someone close to You to talk to .. I have a Brother and a Sister I can always talk to .. I think Love is being with someone and wanting to give them all the Love You have .No Reservations about anything . Seeing them Brings a Smile to Your Face . I Like the Song Pokerface
wayne208

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum