Postby charie » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:31 am

Code: Select all
 :?: what do you do when the one broke your heart
is the only one who can fix it?

any comment?
charie

Re: what do you do?

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:03 pm

Broken hearts take time to mend, but they do mend in time. The one who broke your heart is probably not going to be the one to fix it. Time will help you to get over the pain that you feel.

In my experiences, heartbreaks have been painful, then that pain turned into hate, and then that hate turned into acceptance, and that acceptance turned into forgiveness. Time will lead you down new paths, and those paths will allow you to meet new people...some will be friends, and one may become more than a friend. Time will fix your broken heart, and you will love again.

But there is no quick fix to a broken heart. Try to keep active in other pursuits that keep your mind off of him/her. Reach out to friends and loved ones for comfort and moral support. Get involved in some new activities where you can be around new people, and where you can possibly find excitement, adventure and fun.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Chas » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:09 pm

It is very tough. When you love you trust, when that trust is betrayed can you ever truly trust that person again?

Be strong, try not to be negative when around your friends. Don't mope about at home, get out and do something fun. See a funny movie. laughter is the best cure.

Time does heal and you WILL find somebody worthy of your love and trust.
Chas

Postby SeekingMyAsawa » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:41 pm

My heart has been broken so many times I hold it together with Velcro to make it easier for the next lady to tear it apart.

When it gets broken, it always comes back together, it just takes time.
SeekingMyAsawa

Postby chaychay644 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:04 pm

It is true that a broken heart takes time to mend. I've experience this before. It's really difficult, especially when you learn to love and trust that person.

But, we should always bear in mind that "LIFE MUST GO ON" no matter what. There are lots of reason for us to smile no matter how difficult life may seem. In fact, we should such experience as a blessing in disguise coz it would be very difficult to look back when its too late.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
chaychay644

Postby stargazer » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:35 am

a broken heart can be fixed by getting even.....hehehe
.........the best things in life come freely........
stargazer

Postby Edwin » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:36 pm

stargazer wrote:a broken heart can be fixed by getting even.....hehehe

I know you were joking about the getting even part, but unfortunately that doesn't help. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:14 am

Guys, be very careful with woman's heart. Do not trigger her feelings until you are ready to commit into marriage. Women's heart and mind are turning all the day thinking what promises you have done.

That is why I learn to only treat as a friend. And not more than friends. There is no superficial in friendship, in that way, you will know the person well.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:58 pm

crisipicada wrote:Guys, be very careful with woman's heart. Do not trigger her feelings until you are ready to commit into marriage. Women's heart and mind are turning all the day thinking what promises you have done.

That is why I learn to only treat as a friend. And not more than friends. There is no superficial in friendship, in that way, you will know the person well.

That is a very good idea, Crisi! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum