Attraction For A Man

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Attraction For A Man

Postby Edwin » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:56 am

same..for a guy i look into the body structure 1st..i want my man to be well structured, muscled chest but not too big like that of a wrestler..good height 5' 7'' to 6' particularly..;neat- with clean toe nail always and white teeth..

Mjsty, it sounds to me like you have good taste, and I wouldn't mind being compared to a horse! :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby eStu » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:09 am

I was wondering how mjsty could be describing me so accurately without having seen my photo. :) ;) :D 8-)

*(I do not look like the baby carabao that's currently set as my avatar pic, oh to be that cute) :lol:
eStu

Postby Edwin » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:00 pm

That is a pretty accurate description of me also! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:48 am

This is one of the good point you must know. Good sex starts with good communication, in both spouses, the other thing about sex, is to never focus on my needs but him/hers. . I should never be concerned about my sexual needs when it comes to sex just him/hers and him/hers only, my greatest desire is to satisfy him/her never me. I am not important, Marriage is a life of sacifice and it must start in the bedroom.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:19 pm

crisipicada wrote:This is one of the good point you must know. Good sex starts with good communication, in both spouses, the other thing about sex, is to never focus on my needs but him/hers. . I should never be concerned about my sexual needs when it comes to sex just him/hers and him/hers only, my greatest desire is to satisfy him/her never me. I am not important, Marriage is a life of sacifice and it must start in the bedroom.

You are right on this, Crisi! If our aim is to satisfy the other, then it will come back around to us, and both will benefit! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby edeline » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:55 am

Edwin wrote:
crisipicada wrote:This is one of the good point you must know. Good sex starts with good communication, in both spouses, the other thing about sex, is to never focus on my needs but him/hers. . I should never be concerned about my sexual needs when it comes to sex just him/hers and him/hers only, my greatest desire is to satisfy him/her never me. I am not important, Marriage is a life of sacifice and it must start in the bedroom.

You are right on this, Crisi! If our aim is to satisfy the other, then it will come back around to us, and both will benefit! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That is true, not being selfish. Being considerate is good and in fact highly appreciated by the other. Sacrifices is not required but you will not notice of making him/her happy is sometimes you are already sacrificing it but you don't notice because you have so much love for that person.
edeline

Postby Edwin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:58 pm

Yes, Edeline, sacrifice is part of love. God gave His Only Son because He loves us. Jesus sacrificed Himself because of His love for us. Is there any sacrifice that is too great when we are driven by love?

I think the filipina's culture of concern for family makes her attractive for men from all over the world. The fact that she devotes herself to her family is a plus. Also the fact that she devotes herself to her man makes her priceless, and even her jealously is to her credit. The filipina is into nurturing and caring. She will stand right with her man and work with him to make their family one of value! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as what the saying goes. each one has its own preferences. Others are attracted to dark complexion and others are attracted to fair complexion. Others want to be tall, dark and handsome, and others want, tall, white and handsome :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am attracted to a man who is mature, loving, sweet, caring and love the Lord. Sometimes, having a good sense of humor makes me love him more.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:10 pm

crisipicada wrote:Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as what the saying goes. each one has its own preferences. Others are attracted to dark complexion and others are attracted to fair complexion. Others want to be tall, dark and handsome, and others want, tall, white and handsome :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am attracted to a man who is mature, loving, sweet, caring and love the Lord. Sometimes, having a good sense of humor makes me love him more.

Those are great qualities, Crisi! A good sense of humor is always and bonus! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum