Testing A Potential Mate

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Testing A Potential Mate

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:38 pm

Yes, truly time will tell the story, and if it is meant to be it will grow into something worthwhile! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:29 am

sometimes we make things done to know if our mate is faithful or not but we never consider ourselves if we are faithful to her, too.

Guys, for us women, we lose heart when our man is not giving us time like to chat online. That is important to us. So that we will really how is he doing and how he reacts. Compare than email, you can fake what you write there and not telling the whole thing. Unlike discussing things in chatting, you will know how he really acts. How he respond or whatever.

I lose heart when the man ask before if we can chat, then he said he has no time. I feel that a very big stone fell on my head. I feel being ignored that is why I want to divert my mind to chat to friends online. But never the intention to fool someone.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:05 pm

crisipicada wrote:sometimes we make things done to know if our mate is faithful or not but we never consider ourselves if we are faithful to her, too.

Guys, for us women, we lose heart when our man is not giving us time like to chat online. That is important to us. So that we will really how is he doing and how he reacts. Compare than email, you can fake what you write there and not telling the whole thing. Unlike discussing things in chatting, you will know how he really acts. How he respond or whatever.

I lose heart when the man ask before if we can chat, then he said he has no time. I feel that a very big stone fell on my head. I feel being ignored that is why I want to divert my mind to chat to friends online. But never the intention to fool someone.

That is good, Crisi! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby stanley » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:48 pm

It is better to do background check on the person you are communicating online. So many women around the world who are not truly honest. I am not here to discourage you guys but be cautious with your search for a woman.
stanley

Postby jane50 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 pm

i never do this ..testing a potential mate..instead i use my instincts but unfortunately the marriage ended after our silver wedding anniversary :)
jane50

Postby Edwin » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:36 pm

It is very sad that your marriage ended after your silver wedding anniversary! :( Are you my sister-in-law in disguise? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: I'm just kidding of course, but that is just exactly what happened to my brother and his wife. They went on a trip to California to Disney to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary, and after they got home they called it quits with their marriage. I didn't know because I was too young, but I was told they got married in the first place because she was pregnant. They had 5 kids, and about the time they were breaking up the oldest daughter was killed in a car accident. I know she didn't treat him right, but I liked her, even better than his second wife, actually. His first wife was an accomplished pianist, and she had class. I'm not going to say too much about his second wife, because I don't want to say bad things, but I have never been impressed. He has now been married to his second wife longer than he was his first wife, by a number of years. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby lyrehc » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:19 am

jadegil6 wrote:What Things Can You Do To Test The Honesty Of Your Potential Mate? :idea:

In a relationship trust and love unite but if that trust failed love also failed so if you love the person you don't need to test him or her.Based on my experience after a long year in a relationship, there is a time I really need to test the one I love in order to know if he love me or not,But failed to say that test isn't a best way. I was very scared loosing him to the point that I was asking all of my friend to watch over him if a woman comes near then they should tell me. I know I am wrong thinking I was only protecting the relationship but its not. I failed to trust him because my instinct tells me so, a lot of friend saw him with a girl even my sister did say the same thing at first I hold on trusting him but as many humors come out, so many plans I have in mind and when i find out his not to be trusted I let go but hoping he will come back but just shadows arrive. :( :( :(
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby trentc » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:18 am

One way to know if they are serious qucikly is to wait a few days before calling after they have stated they are interested in marrying you.
In other words wait some time before your very first telephone call to them. What you can do then after that time is call them, but not tell them your name. Let them tell you who is calling. When they ask who is it, say something like "it's the guy who crazy about you," or somethimg to that effect. The ones who are really serious about YOU and not playing games will be able say your name without problem.

There are also ones who are serious about marriage, but not about the relationship. They are the ones who want you to hurry up and marry them (rescue them from their plight). Ones serious about both are the ones want to know you much better before rushing into a marriage.

Another indicator is the money test for those not serious. The younger ones, or not so smart ones will tend to start asking for money soon after establishing contact. The experienced older ones will wait come out and tell you about a sob story , etc, etc, but let you fill in the blanks to their needs so it does not make it sound like they are begging you for money.

My policy is no woman will ever get a cent out of me until I have a completed civil marriage certificate with them. Of course that means giving them cash, not purchasing some things they may need, or gifts for them.
trentc

Postby Edwin » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:02 pm

I do think the testing can be over done. If at all, it would be good to have trusted friends watching and listening, but not being obvious so there is not an offense. How would you feel if you knew you were being tested? Would it make you feel like your bf/gf/partner did not trust you when that person should trust you? I tend to believe people even when they are lying to me, so I could be easily deceived. My friend's filipina wife had a failed marriage before as a result of the lack of trust, and she got an annulment. Her family told us that she was so suspicious of her husband all the time and in his face with it, until she drove him away. Her family threatened her not to do that to this husband, and I think it must be working. When I was with them she kept telling me that she was going to tell Carol on me! She was laughing and I was laughing, and Carol knows me, so she is not worried, I don't think? Maybe she is worried; no she isn't. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Postby jane50 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:21 am

Edwin wrote:It is very sad that your marriage ended after your silver wedding anniversary! :( Are you my sister-in-law in disguise? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: I'm just kidding of course, but that is just exactly what happened to my brother and his wife. They went on a trip to California to Disney to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary, and after they got home they called it quits with their marriage. I didn't know because I was too young, but I was told they got married in the first place because she was pregnant. They had 5 kids, and about the time they were breaking up the oldest daughter was killed in a car accident. I know she didn't treat him right, but I liked her, even better than his second wife, actually. His first wife was an accomplished pianist, and she had class. I'm not going to say too much about his second wife, because I don't want to say bad things, but I have never been impressed. He has now been married to his second wife longer than he was his first wife, by a number of years. :D :D :D :D

haha! no, am definitely not your sister-in-law in disguise though the same circumstance happened why we got married in the first place :) . I have an only child (25 yo and married now). I like reading your posts so much I tell you. Keep up!
jane50

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum