Need to find a girl for me

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Need to find a girl for me

Postby SIGMA » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Where is a good place to find a special filipina for myself. i prefer to web cam chat with someone.
SIGMA

Re: Need to find a girl for me

Postby red » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:13 pm

...you can find one here..there are alot desperate in search someone like you... ;)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby chaychay644 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:16 am

hi Sigma..firstly, welcome to Jaderune :) :) you've found the right site..if you are serious in your intentions in finding a girl ..i am telling you..you can find it here in Jaderune..there are lots of women here looking for their other half..so, stay tune & keep on posting :) :) :)
chaychay644

Postby SIGMA » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:08 am

chaychay644 wrote:hi Sigma..firstly, welcome to Jaderune :) :) you've found the right site..if you are serious in your intentions in finding a girl ..i am telling you..you can find it here in Jaderune..there are lots of women here looking for their other half..so, stay tune & keep on posting :) :) :)

thanks just one question how does one contact the girls in the photo section?
SIGMA

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:38 pm

You write a letter, put it in a bottle, and throw it into the ocean.

Hmmm...if that doesn't work, then you might trying sending an email to jaderune@hotmail.com listing the page number and profile number on that page for all of the ladies who you wish to contact....limited to 12 per day. An excellent example is 218-7. Check it out!
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:49 pm

jadegil6 wrote:You write a letter, put it in a bottle, and throw it into the ocean.

lol..i laughed at that sir Michael..thanks :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw: I saw ur website Sigma and lots of cool guns :) :)

chaychay644

Postby jelai » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:03 am

SIGMA wrote:Where is a good place to find a special filipina for myself. i prefer to web cam chat with someone.

hhmmmmmmmmmmmmm i am not qualify for that... still studying........... well well well just look around and you will find her :D :D :D :D
jelai

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:12 pm

SIGMA wrote:
chaychay644 wrote:[color=#FF4040]
thanks just one question how does one contact the girls in the photo section?

you can contact them by sending sir Michael a Private Message asking for contact address of the girls you wanted to get in contact with...
chaychay644

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:00 pm

Cool guns? Hmmm...."This is my rifle, and this is my gun. This one's for fighting, and this one's for fun."
or the Beatles song that says, "Happiness is a warm gun. Oh yeah, yes it is."

If a guy wants to meet a girl who is listed on jaderune.com, then he should send me an email to jaderune@hotmail.com and not send me a private message through the Forum. It gets too confusing to get contact requests through the Forum coz I get so many through my email account.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:06 am

SIGMA wrote:Where is a good place to find a special filipina for myself. i prefer to web cam chat with someone.

As much as personally you can see the face on webcam, it is very much important to know the person deeply through his or her perspective on a certain areas of life. Like replying some topics here, you will be able to know whom you like and interested to be your partner. I would highly recommend you to read, reply and post some topics you want. In that way, you will be able to understand the person deeper than chatting using webcam where a greater tendency a person show himself not true. Enjoy reading here, it is a lot of fun :) :) :)
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Next

Return to General Forum