Newbie here -:)

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Newbie here -:)

Postby Shadith » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:18 am

Hi everyone :)

I am a newbie from Englnd, UK and wanted to do a quick intro...

Filipina, born and raised in the Philippines. Moved to the UK last December. Married to a great guy - Brit - for a bit over a months now. We met in the Internatioanl Dating website as well. Had to move here and start a new happy life/ family together.

Got a personal invitation from Admin this morning for me to join the group. Thanks Michael :) I'm glad to be a member of this forum eventhough am quiet far from you all guys. I think this site is awesome so keep up the good work! I hope that you will participate by adding replies to the present topics, or start a new topic of your own experiences.
Looking forward to reading posts in this forum! It's great to see an active community online! As a newcomer, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the people who have unselfishly shared their wisdom, knowledge and experience to everybody who accessed this site.

Well, i hope i could find a few friends here esp Pinays. Once again, well done for all on this site!!

Cheers!
Shadith

Re: Newbie here -:)

Postby cutegen » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:59 am

WELCOME SHADITH :D

Im glad that you are happy now with your life..

oh by the way may i know your city here in the philippines?

just wanted to be friend with you..i am from bukidnon here in mindanao...
cutegen

Postby Shadith » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:12 am

cutegen wrote:WELCOME SHADITH :D

Im glad that you are happy now with your life..

oh by the way may i know your city here in the philippines?

just wanted to be friend with you..i am from bukidnon here in mindanao...

Ta "cutegen" for the warm welcome :)

Well, i am from Aklan (Visayas) I am so pleased to be one of your friend. Are you maried or single?

Cheers!
Shadith

Postby cutegen » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:22 am

hi shadith,

i am still single...and still searching..lol... :D
cutegen

Postby Shadith » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:27 am

cutegen wrote:hi shadith,

I see, don't worry you will find your Mr. Right soon ;)

Good luck then :)
Shadith

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:14 am

I welcome you to the Forum group. We are all Newbies here coz the Forum has only been in existence for about 2 weeks. I appreciate all of the new members for taking the time out of their busy lives to participate in this new group. Since you are recently married, I imagine that you will have some valuable input that you can share with the rest of us, especially in the areas of culture shock and relationship obstacles that newly weds may face. Thanks for accepting my invitation to join, and I hope that you will share your thoughts and viewpoints with all of us. Have a Blessed day.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cutegen » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Shadith wrote:
cutegen wrote:hi shadith,

I see, don't worry you will find your Mr. Right soon ;)

Good luck then :)

I hope to find him soon...hehehe...

thank you :)
cutegen

Postby maynayz » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:45 pm

I am a newbie here as well, although I made my first post in the Filipina Culture thread. :arrow:
maynayz

Postby crisipicada » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:58 am

Shadith wrote:Hi everyone :)

I am a newbie from Englnd, UK and wanted to do a quick intro...

Filipina, born and raised in the Philippines. Moved to the UK last December. Married to a great guy - Brit - for a bit over a months now. We met in the Internatioanl Dating website as well. Had to move here and start a new happy life/ family together.

Got a personal invitation from Admin this morning for me to join the group. Thanks Michael :) I'm glad to be a member of this forum eventhough am quiet far from you all guys. I think this site is awesome so keep up the good work! I hope that you will participate by adding replies to the present topics, or start a new topic of your own experiences.
Looking forward to reading posts in this forum! It's great to see an active community online! As a newcomer, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the people who have unselfishly shared their wisdom, knowledge and experience to everybody who accessed this site.

Well, i hope i could find a few friends here esp Pinays. Once again, well done for all on this site!!

Cheers!

nice to meet you here
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:00 pm

This is still a wonderful site to meet, greet, and share! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum