What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby Edwin » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:16 pm

crisipicada wrote:Today, I attended class at San Isidro, one of the barangays in this our city. Thanks God our class did not start at exactly 8am. Today, I took an assessment tests in Math and English. This is one way to know how far we as students have learned and gone through. I hope that I will be exempted attending class in Math and English.

I arrive pass 4pm and i rested and take a nap. I just woke up and drink milk and a piece of bread for dinner. I watch Pilipinas got Talent and I really had fun with my sister and nephew. I had a very nice day today. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That did sound like a very nice day, Crisi! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:23 pm

My day was so busy though. Lots of building plans submitted, residential and commercial buildings be constructed in the city. The city of valencia became a city in 2011 and this year it is in first class city. Indeed, this city is a progressive one. Collection of fire code fees are increasing and in faact 18% increase of the fire code collected as of june 2011 compare last year and it is till in the 2nd quarter of the year. I appreciate a lot for the comment they have given me because i do assess the revenue as to the least I can. Accordingly, Valencia is the highest revenue collected among 2 cities and 15 municipalities in the province of Bukidnon. Malaybalay has at 300 thousand plus.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:29 pm

crisipicada wrote:My day was so busy though. Lots of building plans submitted, residential and commercial buildings be constructed in the city. The city of valencia became a city in 2011 and this year it is in first class city. Indeed, this city is a progressive one. Collection of fire code fees are increasing and in faact 18% increase of the fire code collected as of june 2011 compare last year and it is till in the 2nd quarter of the year. I appreciate a lot for the comment they have given me because i do assess the revenue as to the least I can. Accordingly, Valencia is the highest revenue collected among 2 cities and 15 municipalities in the province of Bukidnon. Malaybalay has at 300 thousand plus.

Wow! That was a busy day for you Crisi, and it sounds like things are getting busier for you all the time! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:11 pm

I am not feeling well maybe because the weather is not good. It is cloudy this morning and almost raining. THough i walk a little outside early today but seems the weather did not cooperate.

Yesterday was a busy day. I stay at the bank almost 3 hours while waiting for my turn, from 10am to almost 1 pm. I ate late for lunch. Again my officemates teasing me that i am getting small because i eat late.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:34 pm

crisipicada wrote:I am not feeling well maybe because the weather is not good. It is cloudy this morning and almost raining. THough i walk a little outside early today but seems the weather did not cooperate.

Yesterday was a busy day. I stay at the bank almost 3 hours while waiting for my turn, from 10am to almost 1 pm. I ate late for lunch. Again my officemates teasing me that i am getting small because i eat late.

Sorry you were not feeling well, Crisi, and yes the weather often does affect how we feel.

Wow! That was a long wait at the bank for you! That's funny about your officemates teasing you about being small because of eating late!

Last night when I did my walking I thought that I might get wet, but it only sprikled a little. This morning our daughter had our granddaughter, and our great niece half filipina both go walk a little over a mile. They did get a little wet, but not too wet, and then they took a shower after they came back. We went to town as our granddaughter had a doctor's appointment, and we all spent the afternoon in town. We looked through Walmart and ate at KFC. I read my Philippine travel book while they went into the dollar store, where every item is just one dollar. Some things there are a pretty good bargain, while other things are only worth a dollar! They had fun though. I give my big dog Scooby my beans and potatoes and gravey from KFC, and then I just eat the chicken.

When we got home, the doggies knew it was time for their walk, and so I just changed my clothes in a hurry and off to walk, and 2 hours later now I am back. We walked a little faster pace this evening for some reason. Tomorrow I see the doctor, and it is far enough away and in the afternoon, so that we will miss our walk tomorrow evening! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:37 pm

My day started at 5 a.m. In preparing for a biopsy had an inema after drinking my water and eating cooked oatmeal with raisins in milk. I got cleaned up, showered, shaved, etc, and headed for Wenatchee, 3 1/2 hours drive from here, or a tiny bit more. I took an antibiotic pill, doctor's orders. I was early for the ct scan, but they were not busy, so they took me in early. The CT Scan was not a bad experience. The time came for my biopsy, and so I went in for that. The doctor was very good, and did his part wonderfully, but I had troubles after it was over. I am not going to graphically detail my experience because it would gross most of you out, and I don't want to do that. But the after experience sent me into shock. I barely made it to where I could lay down. My blood pressure dropped to where 40 was the low number, and I don't even remember what the high number was, but it was quite a ways under 100, I think in the 60s. My pulse dropped to 42, and I was just on the verge of going under. They brought me oxygen and 4 cans of juice, 2 apple which I drank first, and 2 orange which I drank after. My blood pressure started up, and then dropped again, and the lady taking care of me I think was more scared than I was, if that would be possible. I was also very cold shivering and shaking. They piled several warm blankets on me. The lady told me that they were not going to let me go anywhere. It took about 2 hours to get my blood pressure up, and when it came up it went higher than it normally is, like the high number was 147 if I remember correctly. At that point she told me to get up and get my clothes on, but if I felt weak or dizzy sit right back down. Well, I was fine from that point on, except for being just a little traumatized by the experience.

I'm not sure how soon I will learn what the results are from that biopsy, but I don't think it will be immediately. I did learn some things I didn't want to know. One thing is I have stones, but the doctor said that was not going to be a problem, so I assume that will be resoved easily. What I did not want to hear is that my prostate has been growing since my TURP precedure in 2004, and the doctor said that I would need another one. That is like a major surgery with if I remember correctly about 4 to 6 weeks of healing up time. The other thing they are testing for is the possibility of cancer, and I hope and pray that is not the case. The last time they did the TURP they told me that I would never have to have it done again, but now the doctor is telling me that I need to have it done again. Well, I lived through it the last time, and I am sure I will live through it again. They will do the TURP as long as I am cancer free, but otherwise it will be something else, and i don't even want to think about that! Pray for me, please, and thank you so much! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

They told me not to walk my dogs for 2 hours a day, :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , until Friday, and I guess my dogs and I can live with that!
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:45 pm

They told me at the doctor's office/hospital; they are close, and I was in the hospital for one test, and the doctor's office for the prostate biopsy. It was touch and go for me for a while as I went into shock, my blood pressure and pulse rate dropped, I got weak, cold, and shook, but they worked with me, and 2 hours later I was standing up getting my clothes back on.

They told me not to lift anything, but didn't say for how long. We don't have running water, so I thought I could lift a gallon at a time, but afterwards I was bleeding a little, so I thought maybe I shouldn't have done that, so I was careful not to do that again, until today, and I haven't lifted and carried, just lifted. I think bleeding along some for a few days is normal, but for me is seems like a bad sign. After carrying a gallon of water from one room to another twice, and thinking it made me bleed, I thought I probably should not walk my dogs, even though the nurse told me that yesterday I could. My daughter told me that if carrying a gallon of water bothered me I probably should not walk my dogs, as my big dog Scooby does jerk me once in a while. So, I decided to listen to her, because I would rather listen and be safe than to go ahead and then hurt myself.

Well, today our daughter asked me when I wanted to eat supper, as we were eating together because my sister is here to pick up her half filipina granddaughter. She was wondering when I wanted to walk my dogs, so I figured I was supposed to walk them. We ate early, 5 p.m., Indian tacos, and boy were they good! Then I started walking the dogs, wondering if I really should, and I figured if I got to bleeding on the walk I would come right back, but I was able to walk for 2 hours with my dogs, and it didn't seem to affect me adversly, so I was very happy about that! The I came back, and our daughter made me a peach pie, as she knows it is my favorite pie!!!! So I had a piece of peach pie and homemade icecream, she made it, and then she had us take the pie home!!!! Carol can't each much of it because of her diabetus, but she will eat a little of it, no doubt. The doctor increased her prozac, and at the same time her blood sugar shot up, so we think the prozac caused it. The doctor increased her glyburide, and took her off prozac, and then put her on a different kind of antidepressant medication. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:29 pm

i leave home at 6am and arrive at the office at 7am. it is raining and so i need to be hurry all the time. there is typhoon now called juaning and 12 are dead according to the news. mostly from luzon area. We are experiencing cloudy and rainfall in mindanao. 3 days from now, on friday, typhoon will be out of area of responsibility in the country.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 am

crisipicada wrote:i leave home at 6am and arrive at the office at 7am. it is raining and so i need to be hurry all the time. there is typhoon now called juaning and 12 are dead according to the news. mostly from luzon area. We are experiencing cloudy and rainfall in mindanao. 3 days from now, on friday, typhoon will be out of area of responsibility in the country.

It will be nice to have that typhoon out, huh? Sad for the loss of life, and we need to pray for the relatives and families.
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:18 am

This has been a very good day. It started off this morning with chopped up potatoes still with the skins on fried with 4 over easy cooked eggs on them, and they were good, also with a glass of milk. I called the doctor's office in Wenatchee where I went to have my prostate biopsy and ct scan Wednesday of last week with some questions about an observation. I told the nurse that I didn't want to wait a month until I see the doctor to learn the results of my biopsy to find out whether or not I have cancer. She told me that she didn't blame, and she was not supposed to tell this information over the telephone, but she was going to tell me anyway, so she told me my biopsy results show that I do not have cancer, and that was happy news! They were concerned because they considered my PSA prostate count to be elevated. It was elevated because it was six tenths of a point above what they consider to be normal, which is hardly any at all, but because I also had been bleeding they needed to make sure that I didn't have cancer, which the test shows that I don't have cancer.

What I do have is two things. I have stones on my prostate, which the doctor said was not a big problem. The other thing I have is tissue growth on my prostate that makes it Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, or Hypertrophy. Almost 7 years ago I had the same thing only without the stones, and I had to have a lot of the tissue cut away from the inside of me, which is a TURP procedure, and I am going to have to have that done again, and I'm not sure why it has grown back, but I am very thankful that I do not have cancer. The procedure is considered to be quite invasive, as they cut tissue from the inside to make the protate smaller. I did fine with it 7 years ago, and I am sure I will do fine again. My brother also had the same thing and the same procedure, only he had his microwaved first, and he told me that, that procedure did not help him at all, so he had to have the TURP, having tissue cut from the inside of him also. I think it is something that happens to our relatives as it has happened to both my brother and I, also I think my grandfather died of results from it, and he may have had prostate cancer, I'm not sure. Anyway I am thankful to be cancer free even if I need to have surgery! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum