WANTED !

Moderator: youngj

WANTED !

Postby ruffa2010 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:34 am

No man is an Island...

I was a loner before. I tend to love to be just alone. I didnt think I need someone for me. Yet, right then when days for me seems gray and everything around me is blue, I realize that I need someone to love me through. To care for me, to let me feel how lucky and special I am for him, to treat me as his princess, and just simply hold my hands and say that how proud he is to have me in his life.. Isn't it nice?

I am in my search for love here in this site. Im faithful enough that we could meet each other here.

Sounds so odd, but im desperately lonely! I feel no one loves me. I feel miserable because no one looks after me. Nobody cares for me. :cry: Perhaps, I dont deserved to be loved... Coz until now, I didnt find the "Mr." of my life.

Im hoping that he will not let me wait for long. Come and you are welcome! ;)
ruffa2010

ok

Postby Utiltkawntiew » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:30 pm

ok
Utiltkawntiew

Re: WANTED !

Postby ruffa2010 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:52 pm

;)
ruffa2010

Postby tom » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:08 am

ruffa2010 wrote:No man is an Island...

I was a loner before. I tend to love to be just alone. I didnt think I need someone for me. Yet, right then when days for me seems gray and everything around me is blue, I realize that I need someone to love me through. To care for me, to let me feel how lucky and special I am for him, to treat me as his princess, and just simply hold my hands and say that how proud he is to have me in his life.. Isn't it nice?

I am in my search for love here in this site. Im faithful enough that we could meet each other here.

Sounds so odd, but im desperately lonely! I feel no one loves me. I feel miserable because no one looks after me. Nobody cares for me. :cry: Perhaps, I dont deserved to be loved... Coz until now, I didnt find the "Mr." of my life.

Im hoping that he will not let me wait for long. Come and you are welcome! ;)
    aaah sweet sister, please never believe you are alone... :)
    i hope you KNOW in your heart you truly deserve to be loved--- AND you ARE loved --- as much as any other person who has ever lived on earth... :)
    anyway, i am hoping and praying you will meet a man who can become your "soulmate" as well as your "bodymate".... because sharing your soul with a "soul mate"--- and being one in your body with your "body mate" can be a great blessing and joy in life. i think it is also good and important for all of us to remember we are One Spirit with the Lord NOW... and remember it is HE Who will NEVER EVER leave us or forsake us :D :D :D ...
    "NOW he who joins the Lord is one Spirit" - 1cor. 6:17 , "for HE has said: I will never leave you, or forsake you" - hebrews 13:5
    whatever you do, don't lose hope. you are still very young, intelligent and attractive ;) :) and if you can't find the "MR." of your life here on jaderune.com--- you can always try some of the other, many websites for filipinas and asians...
    i hope this helps... :)
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby ruffa2010 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:03 am

Thankk you so much guys for your support to me. You are ever supporting me since then. :) God bless you more!
ruffa2010

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:14 am

Yes, and you can always try putting your listing on jaderune.com as well because some people do find their special someones through that method.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Edwin » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:42 pm

Yes, Ruffa, all of here on jaderune.com forum are glad to support you! Why don't you go ahead and put your profile on jaderune.com as Michael suggested? Good luck, and God Bless You Richly! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Rhusette_me » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Ruffa my dear! Why on earth would you say that no one loves you and no one cares for you.. I am here and you know that! No matter what happens and no matter what journey I may take, you'be been a part of my life.. You were there when times get rough for me.. And I love you for that.. We have each other.. I love you biang! :)
Rhusette_me

Postby ruffa2010 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:41 am

Thanks set for the support.... I just badly need someone as my partner in life. I appreciate you much as my bestfriend and you are also a part of my life.
ruffa2010

Postby TRAVIS » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:14 am

Ruffa. sweet heart if you need a man to loveand charish you like you are a queen you need to write me sometimes. im a loving kinda guy i dont play games. im 30 years old and would love to travel and meet in person.. hope you will write back...z71superman2006@yahoo.com
TRAVIS

Next

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!