Why True Love is Hard to Find?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Why True Love is Hard to Find?

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:12 pm

Maybe true love is hard to find because not everyone is true? Then also if we have the attitude that we will give rather than get, then true love will come, huh? :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby edeline » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:48 am

chaychay644 wrote:
Chas wrote:
chaychay644 wrote:Simply because younger people are more attractive compared to older ones.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Woe is me. Old, Bald and Ugly, there is no hope. I thought the ladies would ignore the weatherbeaten exterior and look into my deep blue eyes and be swept off their feet by the beauty of my soul. :D

lol..don't worry, not aLL gals look into the physical attributes of a person..Inner qualities still matters a lot.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

true as beauty fades
edeline

Postby Edwin » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:51 am

A year ago we attended my wife, Carol's 50th school class reunion. She said that it amazed her how her classmates had changed. Her young slim dark haired classmates were old, fat, grey, and many of them bald. One of them that we have seen off and on through the years was so heavy that not many of his classmates recognized him! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Sometimes we find the one we love but because of circumstances, we lose hope and we tend to lose trust. So better to communicate and know each other as days go by. :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:15 pm

crisipicada wrote:Sometimes we find the one we love but because of circumstances, we lose hope and we tend to lose trust. So better to communicate and know each other as days go by. :D

Yes, continual communication is important. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:40 pm

But sometimes it is discouraging to wait and actually has no plan to see you and plan for the future. that is what most women get discourage because of not having assurance and get insecure. :( :( :( :( :(
crisipicada

Postby mitch1989 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:29 pm

yess you right..its really hard to find love..i look my MAN here on net for almost 2 years,but until now im still alone and single
mitch1989

Postby Edwin » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:03 pm

I think there is a difference between the concept and the reality of finding "True Love." I don't need to be finding anyone for true love because I am married. But I think if I needed to find it, it would be easy. But if I were actually in that situation it might be a different story. I read someone on here, I think, say that when you fall in love with someone you really don't know well, you are falling in love with your idea, and falling in love with that person might be something quite different. You picture that person the way you want to, and you picture them as being the person you want to fall in love with. Is that person really the same as the picture in your mind. When you factor in the cultural differences, the personality differences, and things you might no expect will he/she still be the person you want to be falling in love with. Can you deal with that person's imperfections. Can you still love them after some situation causes them to get angry and yell at you. I hope that doesn't happen, but all of us have frustrations, and sometimes we do things we don't mean to when certain circumstances come together. Also trust and respect is part of that too. I know you can trust me, but can I trust you? People have to have confidence in each other, and even the question in a person's mind about trust can make it difficult to find "True Love." I hope all of you find true love, develop trust, and can respect and enjoy each other. It would not be fun to be alone, or feel like a person was alone in the world. I would not want to feel alone or be alone. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:39 am

I think probably one of the reasons that it is hard to find true love is that it is not easy to find true people. So many people in the world I think live lives of deceit. They are used to cheating on their taxes when they think they can get by with it, and they are accustomed to cheating on each other as well. So when you find someone your first thought is, is this person for real? Many people are not for real, and what you think you have, you really don't have because the other person is pretending and playing games. If all of us would live our lives according to God's laws, life would be different. We could trust each other. When someone finds someone else across the ocean, they would not learn later that, that person was not who they thought they were, because what that person would say they would mean, and they would be good for their word. If they said they loved, they would really love, and their would be few if any disappointments. We can live according to God's love, and we can live our lives so that other people can depend on us. It is up to us to be the kind of person that God wants us to be, and then find another person who is the kind of person that God wants that person can be. Then true love would not be hard to find. That's what I think anyway. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Love is not hard to find. God has already love us. Love has no law to follow, it will just flow in your hearts. Love is kind, hopeful, trustful, do not think evil, love is patient. So, fill your heart with love and it will freely flow to others. If you do not have love in your heart, then it is likely hard to show love to others. :D :D :D :D
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum