I'm looking for serious relationship

Moderator: youngj

I'm looking for serious relationship

Postby Nova » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Hellow how are you?I'm from Tanzania,age of 24 years old,i am a man.Student in college,i'm looking for girl lover who is willing to love in serious relation ship so that if God wishes get married.The woman/girl i'm looking for must have 20-38 years old.Please if you are there lets get in touch through this network or send me message via my e-mail;nova.robin@yahoo.com.
Be blessed!
Nova

Re: I'm looking for serious relationship

Postby rosemine » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 pm

hello everyone, my name is marnelli 23 years old single female, i live in Philippines,,i am looking serious relationship or more than that,i am college graduate i wish i can find my man here in this website a man of my dreams who really loves me in return and i will do my best to make his happy,age is not important to me if you are interested send me email my addy is marnelliis4you22@yahoo.com.thanks for reading my message.
rosemine

Postby prettymevan » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:04 pm

Hello..My name is Vanesa..I decided to enroll this site because i want to have a serious relationship or more than that :-). My ideal man is between 28 to 39 yrs old, responsible, loving and honest. If interested just email me vane0107@ymail.com
prettymevan

Postby beautiful teresa » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:02 am

HELLO everyone,,,im THEREsa im 21 years old from cebu city,philippines...IM really serious about this topic cause i really want to find a right one to show me the right kind and serious type of relationship!! Im not just somebody who wants game only..so if you are having fun of it so get back dont you ever message on me!!!LIFE is TOO short...I want to be happy!! :D
beautiful teresa

Postby tom » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:07 pm

beautiful teresa wrote:HELLO everyone,,,im THEREsa im 21 years old from cebu city,philippines...IM really serious about this topic cause i really want to find a right one to show me the right kind and serious type of relationship!! Im not just somebody who wants game only..so if you are having fun of it so get back dont you ever message on me!!!LIFE is TOO short...I want to be happy!! :D
prettymevan wrote:Hello..My name is Vanesa..I decided to enroll this site because i want to have a serious relationship or more than that :-). My ideal man is between 28 to 39 yrs old, responsible, loving and honest. If interested just email me vane0107@ymail.com
rosemine wrote:hello everyone, my name is marnelli 23 years old single female, i live in Philippines,,i am looking serious relationship or more than that,i am college graduate i wish i can find my man here in this website a man of my dreams who really loves me in return and i will do my best to make his happy,age is not important to me if you are interested send me email my addy is marnelliis4you22@yahoo.com.thanks for reading my message.
    hello marnelli :D ... hello theresa :D ... hello vanesa :D
    may i suggest: if you have a profile here at jaderune.com (and also, if you have profiles at any other websites) please share the page numbers and profile numbers of your profiles... that will be helpful for the men who are looking :) .. salamat
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:32 pm

tom wrote:
beautiful teresa wrote:HELLO everyone,,,im THEREsa im 21 years old from cebu city,philippines...IM really serious about this topic cause i really want to find a right one to show me the right kind and serious type of relationship!! Im not just somebody who wants game only..so if you are having fun of it so get back dont you ever message on me!!!LIFE is TOO short...I want to be happy!! :D
prettymevan wrote:Hello..My name is Vanesa..I decided to enroll this site because i want to have a serious relationship or more than that :-). My ideal man is between 28 to 39 yrs old, responsible, loving and honest. If interested just email me vane0107@ymail.com
rosemine wrote:hello everyone, my name is marnelli 23 years old single female, i live in Philippines,,i am looking serious relationship or more than that,i am college graduate i wish i can find my man here in this website a man of my dreams who really loves me in return and i will do my best to make his happy,age is not important to me if you are interested send me email my addy is marnelliis4you22@yahoo.com.thanks for reading my message.
    hello marnelli :D ... hello theresa :D ... hello vanesa :D
    may i suggest: if you have a profile here at jaderune.com (and also, if you have profiles at any other websites) please share the page numbers and profile numbers of your profiles... that will be helpful for the men who are looking :) .. salamat

That is a very good suggestion, Tom! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby jenine » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:14 am

HELLO, HOW ARE YOU TO ALL, I AM JENELYN FROM PHILS. 26 YEARS OLD SINGLE AND DEVOTED LOVER,, I AM LOOKING FOR
A MAN HO IS VERY INTERESTED , I DONT LIKE PLAYING LIKE A GAME ,,I ALWASY TO GOD SOMEDAY I CAN MEET PERSON HO IS HONEST AND WELLING TO ME ,,, AND STAY WITH ME FRO THE REST OF MY LIFE,,,,AND I WELL TAKE ASLO , IMPORTAND IS HAVE FAITH TO HEAVEN GOD,,,,,HOPING I CAN MEET SOON PLEASE,, EMAIL ME Jenytar@yahoo.com thank you :)
jenine

Postby ivy ragasajo » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:18 am

Hello..My name is ivy..I decided to enroll this site because i want to have a serious relationship or more than that . My ideal man is between 25to 39yrs old, responsible, loving and honest. If interested just email me ivy.ragasajo@yahoo.com

ivy ragasajo

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!